Down with Spanx!

Our losses to target and timescales are very similar then Belle - I currently need to lose 1st 4lbs to get back to target, and want to do it by 22 July... good luck to us both!

I feel back on track this week, so really hoping for a good loss tomorrow. 4lbs would be good, but more would be even better!!!

I've had a couple of green days, having made a vat of quorn chilli, which was lovely. Ate far too much meat over the festive period and really needed to cut it out, so hopefully that will have done the trick!

Thanks Belle - it felt great! It's given me a much-needed boost to keep it up too.

Had another veggie green day yesterday, made a vat of veggie curry which will do at least three meals and also still got some quorn chilli in the freezer, so I'm all set for another good week. other half is itching to bake some more bread though, so that will be a challenge!

I did Sian - felt really good to get back on plan and see a fast result. :D

I'm having another good week, although finding it harder to resist temptation than normal - think it's the cold weather and the fact there are still lots of Christmas goodies in the house. Still, I've stuck to around 8-10 syns a day and had a mostly green week, so hopeful of a loss on Friday.

Lost 1lb this week. Little bit disappointed, but that's all the Christmas gain off now, so onwards and downwards!

Cooked the Malaysian Rendang from the A Taste of Asia cookbook this weekend, but with chicken instead of lamb - it was absolutely delicious and definitely on the favourites list!

1507126_10202239649706549_1413979639_n.jpg

WI tomorrow and I'm hoping for a decent loss, 1.5 - 2lbs would be nice! I've had a good week, apart from a few pretzels at book club last night, which were within my syns. Eaten lots of quorn this week and had a mostly green week (weekdays), so we'll see if that helps.

Made some 'rice pudding' for breakfast, as I hadn't got any pineapple or banana in (my staples with yoghurt for breakfast). Just boiled some pudding rice, left it to cool, stirred in a mullerlight and a generous handful of mixed berries - it was very good!

WI tomorrow and I'm hoping for a decent loss, 1.5 - 2lbs would be nice! I've had a good week, apart from a few pretzels at book club last night, which were within my syns. Eaten lots of quorn this week and had a mostly green week (weekdays), so we'll see if that helps.

Made some 'rice pudding' for breakfast, as I hadn't got any pineapple or banana in (my staples with yoghurt for breakfast). Just boiled some pudding rice, left it to cool, stirred in a mullerlight and a generous handful of mixed berries - it was very good!

Hi hun I am still about lol good luck for weigh in xx

Ah well, 1lb again! Still, it's a loss, and that's three losses in a row, which is good for me lately, so I'm not going to be disappointed about it.

Three losses in a row is great going wish I could manage that! Too much food and too many cocktails for my week off in Manchester and Liverpool has led to a huge gain which I need to face tomoro and really really struggling to get my head back in it :(

Hi Sian and Belle - hope you're both having a good weekend!

Sorry to hear you're struggling Belle, it can be really hard to get your head back on straight after a break. I've got no magic wand, but having been there myself, a few times, all I can say is try and focus on why you're trying to lose weight to get the motivation back.

Lost 1lb this week, so that's 8lb in 4 weeks since the new year - really pleased! Only 10lbs to target, but I might revisit that once I get there. Still taking it slow and aiming to get there by my summer holidays, but if it's sooner, then that's a bonus! xxx

Made the Cowboy Hotpot from the Family Feasts on a Budget last week - it was nice, although I did add chilli and lots of worcester sauce, as I thought it would be a little bland without.

Also made the dopiaza from the Little Book of Sauces - very easy basic curry sauce! Had ours with chicken and mushroom, yum!

Hi Elle! How are you? Hope all is well with you and your lovely little one! :D

Still going to Tina's group on a Friday morning, struggling to lose this time round - think EE isnt helping! Last time round I was single and happy to eat mainly veggie, now I have a carnivorous boyfriend who loves to cook...

Still tonight it's my turn, so it's roasted veggies, pesto and pasta all the way. Veggies are in the oven as I type and smell delicious. (And of course Elle, they're all from Aldi!!!!)

Hi Elle! How are you? Hope all is well with you and your lovely little one! :D Still going to Tina's group on a Friday morning, struggling to lose this time round - think EE isnt helping! Last time round I was single and happy to eat mainly veggie, now I have a carnivorous boyfriend who loves to cook... Still tonight it's my turn, so it's roasted veggies, pesto and pasta all the way. Veggies are in the oven as I type and smell delicious. (And of course Elle, they're all from Aldi!!!!)

Hey babe - yes all fine for us all thanks! She is growing up really quick!!! ;)

Oooh BF tell me more!!! Those big spanx pants are replaced with teeny ones??? Haha xxx

Aldi - good work!!! X

Hey babe - yes all fine for us all thanks! She is growing up really quick!!! ;)

Oooh BF tell me more!!! Those big spanx pants are replaced with teeny ones??? Haha xxx

Aldi - good work!!! X

Hope you're making the most of it Elle - my 'little one' is 13 now and sprouting facial hair! (Don't worry - he's a boy!!!) I really don't know where the time goes.

Might see you wandering around Aldi in Studley one of these days - we tend to stop off there when we visit my parents, as it's so much nicer than the one in Shirley.

New BF is not so new any more - he moved in about 12 months ago! I blame his love of curry, red wine and baking for me putting loads of weight back on, but really it was down to me and my lack of willpower! But the thought of having to go back into the control knickers is keeping me on the straight and narrow these days! :D

Lost another 1lb this morning - so that's 9lbs in 5 weeks and only 9lbs to target! Whoop! Not sure why it seems to be coming off now, but I'm making the most of it. Perhaps it was the two week break over Christmas that gave my system a jolt? :p

Back