Downsides to losing lots of weight.

chicken on a mission

Restarting to lose 4stone
Hi everyone :)

I thought I'd start a light hearted thread about the minor irritations that losing a lot of weight causes.

If you can think of any more then just cut and paste the list into a new message and add yours.

I'll get the ball rolling:

I am at risk of having my bank account emptied because I now actually have to think to hide the keypad everytime I used my cash card and I tend to forget!

I feel guilty everytime I fancy a bath because it uses a lot more water.

Interesting slant!

I am at risk of having my bank account emptied because I now actually have to think to hide the keypad everytime I used my cash card and I tend to forget!

I can't just 'plonk' down onto a hard seat anymore because I don't have as much protective padding on my butt! OUCH!! ;)

I have a bath each day, and I dont feel guilty!

Plonking down on a seat? Well at least you now know its highly unlikely that the chair will break... :D Though it does hurt!!

Pierce

Pierce said:
I have a bath each day, and I dont feel guilty!

Plonking down on a seat? Well at least you now know its highly unlikely that the chair will break... :D Though it does hurt!!

Pierce

I can vouch for this one. Ever since I mourned the passing of my posterior, I've considered supergluing a rubber ring in it's place.

It's not the same though. It's 2nd best.

R.I.P. Dear Buttocks. You served me well :)

You could say that although you use more water in a bath you use less electricity doing the ironing as your clothes are smaller.

chicken on a mission said:
Hi everyone :)

I thought I'd start a light hearted thread about the minor irritations that losing a lot of weight causes.

If you can think of any more then just cut and paste the list into a new message and add yours.

I'll get the ball rolling:

lol good point!

I miss being able to jump start peoples cars by myself!!

I can't just 'plonk' down onto a hard seat anymore because I don't have as much protective padding on my butt! OUCH!! ;)

I had to carry the rucksack for our picnic for the whole walk today because I am the slimest and fittest!

We are getting a tag a long bike for my daughter and I will be the one that has to tow her along as I am the fittest and slimest so it will 'slow me down' so hubby can keep up! :confused:

I had to carry the rucksack for our picnic for the whole walk today because I am the slimest and fittest!

We are getting a tag a long bike for my daughter and I will be the one that has to tow her along as I am the fittest and slimest so it will 'slow me down' so hubby can keep up! :confused:

We took my daughter swimming again this weekend and I had to wear that stupid moulded bracelette thing with the locker key on that is the wrong shape and hurts your wrist because I have the smallest wrists :mad:

Being in between sizes

I'm in between sizes and the other day i had to walk my son to school pushing a buggy with my thumb through the beltloop of my trousers to stop them falling down, but if i wear the next size down i'm not fit to be seen in public :eek: :eek: :eek:

We took my daughter swimming again this weekend and I had to wear that stupid moulded bracelette thing with the locker key on that is the wrong shape and hurts your wrist because I have the smallest wrists :mad:

Strange men crawl along the pavement behind me, trying to lick my ankles....... (not really, but a gal can dream, can't she?)
love

Isobel1965 said:
Strange men crawl along the pavement behind me, trying to lick my ankles....... (not really, but a gal can dream, can't she?)
love

:D :D :D

Have you tried rubbing Marmite on them? :p

Licking a ladies ankles after smothering them with Marmite. Mmmmmm. Now you are talking my language.....

But wait, it that allowed on CD?

Still imagine the indignity of having to come on here to admit to breaking Sole Source because you come over all peculiar after seeing your partners ankles dowsed in Marmite and you though, what the heck. It just sounds so much more worthwhile than having to say a Galaxy bar landed in my mouth and I swallowed it before I realised what I was doing.:) :D :)

Brad0053 said:
Licking a ladies ankles after smothering them with Marmite. Mmmmmm. Now you are talking my language.....

But wait, it that allowed on CD?

Still imagine the indignity of having to come on here to admit to breaking Sole Source because you come over all peculiar after seeing your partners ankles dowsed in Marmite and you though, what the heck. It just sounds so much more worthwhile than having to say a Galaxy bar landed in my mouth and I swallowed it before I realised what I was doing.:) :D :)

Doesn't have to be marmite, hun - it could be Chocolate Mix-a-Mousse - ooooh - now there's a thought!!!!!!

YUMMY!

Brad0053 said:
It just sounds so much more worthwhile than having to say a Galaxy bar landed in my mouth and I swallowed it before I realised what I was doing.:) :D :)

Aaarrggghhhh!!! :eek: I'm itching to say something desperately smutty in reply to this but dignity, common decency (and sobriety!) are thankfully getting the upper hand. Dammit!! *lol*

That's not like you, Sharon! Are you feeling alright? Need a sit down? Or has finishing your mammoth, Herculean task given you a funny half-hour.

Hardy har!
love

Isobel1965 said:
Doesn't have to be marmite, hun - it could be Chocolate Mix-a-Mousse - ooooh - now there's a thought!!!!!!

YUMMY!

Somehow, "Get yourself upstairs love, I'm mixing up a mousse" doesn't have the same ring to it as saying "where did I put the squirty cream"
:D :D

Back