Dr says I need to try a GI diet HELP

Discussion in 'GI Diet Support Forum' started by MizTheWiz, 15 April 2008 Social URL.

1. MizTheWiz

MizTheWiz New Member

my dr has told me to go for low-gi foods as part of treatment for me Chronic Fatigue
    he didn't give me much information, and a lot of the sites i've looked at are about loosing weight which I don't want to do (will make me more ill) so I'm struggling to find some information
    can anyone help?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

there is a book that I would recommend which is called the 7 day GL plan ... it is NOT just for losing weight though. yes that is how it sells itself but if you read through it you learn about using this as a maintenance eating plan and a healthy eating plan. It is written by Nigel Denby. I recommend you buy the book and read through the entire thing. Used ones for sale from 68p on Amazon....

Amazon.co.uk: Used and New: The 7-Day GL Diet: Glycaemic Loading for Easy Weight Loss

4. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Daughter one of mine used that. She was hardly fat...weighed 10 stone and 5 8" but she got that book and has lost 10 pounds. She looks great on it too. Dead healthy, shiny hair and eats lots each day. Drfinately a lifestyle thing, more than a quick burst i would say.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.