ProPoints DragonsnDaffs WW diary...

Its in a box and you add water to it and whatever you fancy, yesterday was just veg but we often add chicken breast, onions, peas and it is EXACTLY the same as chinese chicken curry from chinese takeaway.... it works out at 5 syns for 200ml its about £1 a box in home bargains £1.30 elsewhere and will make 3 pints of sauce its lush ...

I am zonked but happy to know my shifts are back to normal again now after today next one is wednesday then off til friday x

Hea- milk
heb- weetabix
brek- 2 weetabix and milk
lunch- a chicken breast, pineapple and a yoghurt.
tea-undecided and still havent done shopping so not a lot of options here but will only be cooking for myself as anths down inlaws and andrew in work x
syns- low as poss as undersynned the curry last few days
fluids will carry on drink drink drinking...

Hayfever is soooooooooo starting today tablets and spray to the rescue I think xxx have a fab day all will catch up laters x

Tea will be a big gallon of soup got a few sad veggies here so will bung those in with a chicken breast so I can drink that this evening im now going to bed cos im zonked !!!!!!!!

A gorgeous sunny day here and I am still on blooming plan yay !!!!!!! boo to not being able to weigh tho God how do you lot do it not weighing through the week...?????

yesterday was a fab day on plan today is going to be a strict red day with plenty of fluids ...

Hea- milk
Hea-
Heb-weetabix
Heb-??
brek 2 weetabix milk and sweetener.
lunch-2 tesco sausage, BNS chips and hot cherry toms mmmmmm
tea-a big fat BLT ROLL or a burger and salad..
snack-strawberries,grapes and a yoghurt..
syns- was going to have none but had 2 sausages and quavers so 5..
fluids..5 pints and 3 coffees
going to have a walk around park whils Nath is in football club god I hope ive lost a few pounds this week !!!

Suns gone !!!!!!!!! ahh never mind back in work today then weigh in later, I am not expecting a huge loss as syns are over this week and its star week but anything would be nice I have also decided to have breakfast and lunch and not starve all day like I used to im in it for a year plus and 1 day a week starving and binging is no good for noone

hea- milk
heb-weetabix 2.roll
brek- weetabix
lunch-lamb roll and a packet of stars
tea- sausage egg bacon and will syn some frozen chips ...

No I havent I seen that a few times on fb last few days x

I lost 5.5lb tonight, the new group is amazing the consultant is amazing so informative but no messing about either, theres lots of new things being discussed regarding free foods tweaks etc im ready to shift a few stone x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Karen.... 5.5lb and fantasic thats bloodly brilliant. Bet your pleased you decided to come back to sw aren't u. Well done girl
Xx
Are u going on holiday this year? X
5.5lb wow !!!

That's brilliant kar! You'll lose loads in no time if you keep this up. Chuffed for you beaut xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Karen.... 5.5lb and fantasic thats bloodly brilliant. Bet your pleased you decided to come back to sw aren't u. Well done girl
Xx
Are u going on holiday this year? X
5.5lb wow !!!

We r going to euro Disney in November for xmas parades we not going on hols as such as I find the pressure to lose weight just too much for me but we are saving to book xmas time its killing me not having a hot hot holiday to look forward too.. and yea its so differ ent this group I can see how and why she gets results theres noone in our old group thats lost more than 14b since xmas theyre all hitting 2 stone plus here its crazy x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thats brilliant she sounds really motivated just what u need. After my melt down last week I didn't even get an email from my leader to see if I was ok

Back