ProPoints DragonsnDaffs WW diary...

Ive also heard that echinacea is fantastic stuff

Even though you feel rubbish hope u had a good day and someone spoiled you xx

well seem to be coming out of other end now echinacea vit c n zinc all being taken, Naths on kids vits too and we will go from there :eek:

Had a sneaky weigh yesterday and have gained 5lb hmmm I cant have gained real weight but tablets meds and general crap food have helped no doubt, anyway we will see Thursday if im well enough I dont want to go there poorly as quite a few elderly there and a lady going through chemo dont want t spread my germs lol..

Today I am totally back on plan.
I have mixed my coffee this week half decaf half normal so decaf is on the way out bought far less crap, lots of fruit n veggies and going to try n rebuild our immune systems from inside I have also stopped buying pop diet coke etc so we have to have water or squash as none of us drink enough squash going to aim for a full month of being good and trying to eat as 'clean' (I so hate that phrase) lol as possible...
Milk for day 2..
brek- granola+bran flakes and 100% fat free greek yog- 8/41 1 coffee 1 pint squash
lunch- 2 ww wraps, 6 cuc lettuce onions tomatoes 0, crisps 4 lol using up last weeks, a pear and chicken and sweetcorn mixed with a lil mayo to top wraps 3 21/41. 1 pint of squash.

Hey cheeky chops.:p
I down loaded the MFP app. Put in what I've had today and what I plan to have. It said im not eating enough :eek:
Said I need 1200 cals a day to lose 1 to 2 lb a week.. so going to run this along with sw see what asspartains. !!

And thats with u on a red day u eat like a bird on a green day so really when u start your shred dont cut down your cals your body could be clinging to whats left now, your car splutters n spits without fuel x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fab day on plan nearly feeling back to normal not hopeful for scales tomorrow tho. Hoping for just a Lil gain tho after mothers day out and cold n flu remedies galore all week o well we will see in morning.. then back to it X

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lost a pound this morning mega happy and got my first shiny 7 :D weight watchers plan seems far more forgiving as have been off plan with being really ill in fact hardly moved for days so I am going to aim for a fab week and see what a good weeks loss averages out as..

Got a real fuzzy head think its down to no caffeine ive gone half n half decaf n normal but only had 2 cups a day for days now and no fizzy drinks at all so far so good..

Milk for day 1
Brek... 1 thin, 3, onions 0, burger 110g 5, spread 1 ,sauce 0, Crisps 4, ww bar 2 and grapes. 15/41
Lunch.. wrap 3, cuc toms lettuce onions beef 1 mayo 0. Kiwi fruit 0. 19/41.
Tea...
Snax.
41 dailies n 49 weeklies

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1lb is off. In right direction

Have u tried any if the green teas? I love the salted caramel one.
Also took your advice about fruit and natural sugars so turned to veg.. think this helped with my loss this week xx

Well done on the loss kar. Hope your fuzzy head goes soon it doesn't sound much fun. The body is a funny thing giving us jip when we're cutting out the bad stuff. Like it's punishment for giving it the bad stuff in the first place x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb is off. In right direction

Have u tried any if the green teas? I love the salted caramel one.
Also took your advice about fruit and natural sugars so turned to veg.. think this helped with my loss this week xx

It could have when you think an average banana has more cals than a kitkat yet you can eat 4 bananas a day equalling to 20 syns without counting its just being mindful of picking really isnt it if your hungry eat tho ... A GIRL in our s/w group was eating 3 mullerlights and at least 8 pieces of fruit a day and wondering why lol...

Well done on the loss kar. Hope your fuzzy head goes soon it doesn't sound much fun. The body is a funny thing giving us jip when we're cutting out the bad stuff. Like it's punishment for giving it the bad stuff in the first place x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou and your right there im being punished lol x

Milk for day 1
Brek... 1 thin, 3, onions 0, burger 110g 5, spread 1 ,sauce 0, Crisps 4, ww bar 2 and grapes. 15/41
Lunch.. 4 chicken nuggets 6,custard slice 6(its been haunting me in fridge for days)thin 3 and chicken 3 =33/41.
Tea... going to have some wedges and pork chop 10 43/41
Snax.
41 dailies n 47 weeklies left ....

Well feeling nearly human done school run so nice 30 mins walking too.. I am working 4-8 today so just a lil un so going to have a good clean through now and pondering on a nice chinese tonight and a bottle of wine id rather use my weeklies up earlier in the week as ive got so many dailys too that im eating millions n like to keep it lighter before weigh in so will try n find some point values or see whats here n fake it..

Brek- 1 thin 3, and a banana 3/41
snack - smoothie 1 ww yog,1 100g ff greek 1, 1/2 a nana, 3 big strawberries, couple spoons of pineapple blitzed.- was gorgeous!! =2 5/41
Lunch- salad and 60g chicken 2, and mayo 0. wrap 3 ww bar 2 and crisps 4. 16/41.
will take a frozen meal for tea in work and squash

I am down to 1 coffee a day now and n diet coke etc headaches gone took 3 days for headache to shift from all that caffeine in pop shocking !! so will settle for just a sachet of cappucino a day as I really enjoy those..

Morning karen xx hows this fog with u.?
Seems to be lifting here a little today.

Off for cake and champes at mu friendsxx

Fogless here we have missed the majority of it have a fab day x x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

:D- well its Saturday and I am still on plan and have weeklies left whoohoo!!

I have got nowt but work and house work to keep me entertained today so quick nose around diaries do asda shop online and make a start.

no milk today as no coffee x

brek- 6 pp of mixed cereal and 100g ff greek yog and a banana = 7/41
lunch- 2 stuffed pitta breads 6, lettuce tomato ff mayo 0 3 slices bacon meds 2 15/41
snack before work going to have a berrie, 1/2 banana, pineapple, ww yog 1p smoothie 16/41
tea-mayflower curry with chicken 60g 2 peas 1 onions 0=6 with 5 points wedges= 11 27/41
mini binge plan- 3 dif bars ww 6, crisps 8, which takes me to 41/41

41/41 plus 24/49 used ...
to get thru saturday planned will be a major thing for me as I have no need to go over points as got loads left over weeklies wise but will def not be taking my purse to work as the temptation will be taken away then completely x

Yesterdays meals altered slightly but in PP and have 20 weeklies left ON A BLOOMING SUNDAY YAY !!!

It surprisingly feels amazing to be in control all weekend I am working 8-4 today so will make a nice roast later and prob have it tomorrow...

Milk for day 3
brek porridge and a banana 5
lunch tin of tom soup 4 and 2 warb thins 6 and a ww bar 2
snack in work orange pear and a cappucino sachet. 2
total at 4 -22/41.

Had a cooked dinner off inlaws today and couldnt be bothered to cook after work so scoffed it and will count my 20 weeklies for that my other points left ive had a kitkat chunky 5 3 dutch crispbakes 3 low fat pate 3 and a cappucino 2 so just about evened out drunk 2 litres of squash and had 1 cuppa tea and a cappucino after 5 hours sleep between shifts last night il def take that as a complete weekend on plan yay !! x

:( Raining pouring here today its horrendous but on a brighter note they say its going to be dry for the next week or so but we'l see Monday mornings means a day off here so love them well got through weekend havent a clue foodwise yet sat with a cuppa n vits at mo going to take nath to school and have a good blitz through upstairs, I went through his wardrobe yesterday and had 2 recycling bags full of things too small or getting there so swapped them with a girl up the road for a nice anthony worral thompson blender lol so I am a bit smoothy mad at the mo so will look for some recipes later... Nothing exciting planned and quite looking forward to that...Right best shift will update food later x

Brek 2 bread 4, bacon 2 lettuce tomato mayo 0.
Lunch warb thin chicken tikka filler and salad 10 crisps 4 cappuccino and a bar. 2 22/41..
Tea will be a curry and salad 10 and have 9 points left for another cappuccino and a kitkat chunky.

2 litres squash 2 coffees and a pint water .. 2 school runs half hour walk either way. And 2x5mins on shaky.

Also just ordered new fones as our contracts were up last week yay !

Last edited:
Hey stranger where have you disappeared to? Everything ok? x

Back