Drastic change

mrsessex

Gold Member
Well i bit the bullet today and after umming & ahhhing for bout a year i am no longer blonde :D

Have had very good reactions today from family/friends and pupils! not been brunette since i was about 16 :eek:

I feel all grown up and sophisticated loooool

What do you think? did you prefer me blonde or this colour?

couple more pics in album for better view

Looks fab, really suits you.

Like it, but speaking as a true blonde, we do have more fun ;)

thanks guys !!!

re blondes having more fun..... ive never been anything else than blonde in my 'naughty years' so i'll see what happens now im brunette... LOL! but funny enough feel very confident in this new colour ! LOVE IT! :D

fantastic colour but i always been brunette so maybe i bias, but it does truly suit you, well you nearly completed the new body image so updating your hair as well, truly making a fresh start to a new you.

looks great mrs!! you look so different! i am a natural brunette but spend about 10mths of the year with lots of blonde highlights then have a short brown period! my friends and family are very split 50/50 on whether they prefer me blonde or brown! but loving your locks! x

ps when i saw the heading 'drastic change' i had a bit of a panic and thought you were quitting CD!!!

Looks great, when I lost weight in 2000 got a completely new hairstyle and went redder,it really helped me with my confidence.......and this summer I felt so pants about myself I went back almost to my natural colour and had been growing my hair to hide my chins. However 2 weeks ago gone a bit redder again, and the plan is when get to healthy bmi gonna go back very red and collar length to celebrate.
I think its fab you have the confidence to go for the change,coz you know you look great anyway. x

Really suits you :) I did the same thing recently and went from blonde to brunette and today I am going to get red flashes put through it :D

First well done on losing weight , really look good , but I don't dislike the brown but I see you better blonde :)

You look lovely. Isn't it wonderful how we can give ourselves a whole new feeling, just with a hair-do. I'm booked in on 29th Dec - not a drastic change though - just sorting out my blonde bits!

thankyou all :) i really love it !

Thought id wake up today and regret what ive done but i SO dont! Went to kids play centre this morning and loved being incognito! haaa

I like it -- and all the hottest stars seem to be brunette these days (think Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, Kristen Stewart, etc.).

I really love it! I think it suits your skin tone very nicely but you happen to be one of those rare ladies that can pull off dark or light! Today I went in and cut off 9 inches from my hair! I went from having mid-back length to having an inverted bob. That and I went back to my ginger roots - was brown for a while as well.

You look lovely!

You're up early mrsessex!
lol I am getting tempted to have a bob too but I think I shall wait for a drastic style change until I have lost another 4 stones. Perhaps then my face shape will suit a wider range of styles.

I actually got the inverted bob since its so flattering for round faces. I don't know if my face is actually round but it sure is when I'm overweight :). Having the length just below the chin seems to slim down my face quite a bit. And the BF likes it to so another plus!

Back