• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Drat!!!

AndieG

S: 12st5.5lb C: 10st0lb G: 8st7lb Loss: 2st5.5lb(19.31%)
Can't believe I've been so silly. I've just pigged out on 4 Quality Street & about 1/2 packet of Cheddars which I work out to be about 28 syns!!

My week started yesterday & I've already had 14.5 syns yesterday so should I go to weekly syns & deduct what I've already had? How many syns should I allow myself as I haven't done weekly syns before?

My dinner tonight is syn free but I was planning on having a couple of Martini's, well that was before my silly pig out!!

Can't believe I did it, I'm so mad at myself!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
28 seems a lot - are you sure that is right? But assuming it is, all you need to do is drop down to 10 syns for a few days to pull it back. So don't beat yourself up about it - that doesn't achieve anything!

StacieG

S: 20st3.5lb C: 18st6lb G: 11st12lb BMI: 40.4 Loss: 1st11.5lb(8.99%)
or you could just enjoy the rest of your evening, have the nice martinis and have a nice time. Don't think about your syns and just flexi syn yourself: Say 60 syns for the yesterday and today. Then draw a line underneath and start a fresh from tomorrow!! Don't beat yourself up because it will be a downer on the rest of the week, just know what you have done and just move on x x x

Hazel115

S: 17st3lb C: 16st3lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 35.5 Loss: 1st0lb(5.81%)
Yes I agree with StacieG. You don't want to feel deprived of those martinis and then have a bad day tomorrow! Don't beat yourself up about it either. This has got to be a plan for life and there are going to be more times when you eat something you hadn't planned on eating.

This is something I'm currently working on, as I have a tendancy to think I've blown it and 'make the most of it' by pigging out for the next few days!

Hazel
x

AndieG

Thanks Ladies, I had 4 chocolates at 2 syns each & about 20 cheddars (worst case) which are 1 syn each.

I normally only have 10 syns per day so I reckon I'll just go careful but not deprive myself the rest of the week & just put it down to experience, just need to stop buying things that I love when they're on special & kid myself that the boys will eat them & I won't lol!!

Thanks again ladies xx

ilovelife

Wishing and hoping!
hell thats nothing compared to the super big bar of dairy I ate early! Just draw a line under it from now an continue from normal it's just a slip and we all get them!

Cobweb

S: 23st9lb C: 20st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.2 Loss: 3st9lb(15.41%)
Hehe yeah you could have been a lot worse, a whole box of quality street and the whole packet of mini chedders, relax have a martini and congratulate yourself for not going totally overboard! Tomorrow is a new day you know you'll be good without feeling guilty :)

AndieG

Lol I like that quote.

Thank you Cobweb I feel so much better for sharing with you guys!!

Have a fab weekend everyone xx

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
I have to agree with the others Hun. Start afresh tomorrow.

AndieG

Thanks girls I've had a Martini - well 2 but one 50ml measure made into 2 drinks!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 19
Chit Chat 21