Drat!!!

AndieG

Can't believe I've been so silly. I've just pigged out on 4 Quality Street & about 1/2 packet of Cheddars which I work out to be about 28 syns!!

My week started yesterday & I've already had 14.5 syns yesterday so should I go to weekly syns & deduct what I've already had? How many syns should I allow myself as I haven't done weekly syns before?

My dinner tonight is syn free but I was planning on having a couple of Martini's, well that was before my silly pig out!!

Can't believe I did it, I'm so mad at myself!!

28 seems a lot - are you sure that is right? But assuming it is, all you need to do is drop down to 10 syns for a few days to pull it back. So don't beat yourself up about it - that doesn't achieve anything!

or you could just enjoy the rest of your evening, have the nice martinis and have a nice time. Don't think about your syns and just flexi syn yourself: Say 60 syns for the yesterday and today. Then draw a line underneath and start a fresh from tomorrow!! Don't beat yourself up because it will be a downer on the rest of the week, just know what you have done and just move on x x x

Yes I agree with StacieG. You don't want to feel deprived of those martinis and then have a bad day tomorrow! Don't beat yourself up about it either. This has got to be a plan for life and there are going to be more times when you eat something you hadn't planned on eating.

This is something I'm currently working on, as I have a tendancy to think I've blown it and 'make the most of it' by pigging out for the next few days!

Hazel
x

Thanks Ladies, I had 4 chocolates at 2 syns each & about 20 cheddars (worst case) which are 1 syn each.

I normally only have 10 syns per day so I reckon I'll just go careful but not deprive myself the rest of the week & just put it down to experience, just need to stop buying things that I love when they're on special & kid myself that the boys will eat them & I won't lol!!

Thanks again ladies xx

hell thats nothing compared to the super big bar of dairy I ate early! Just draw a line under it from now an continue from normal it's just a slip and we all get them!

glad to be of assistance lol

as my gran said there is always someone better of than you and there is someone worse off than you

Hehe yeah you could have been a lot worse, a whole box of quality street and the whole packet of mini chedders, relax have a martini and congratulate yourself for not going totally overboard! Tomorrow is a new day you know you'll be good without feeling guilty :)

I have to agree with the others Hun. Start afresh tomorrow.

Back