Dreaded aeroplane seats!!!!

juicylucy.xx

Silver Member
Hiya all, I have a question on u guessed it, the dreaded aeroplane seats. I'm going away in may to Italy and were booked on an easy jet plane. I just wondered what people's biggest size was when they went on a plane. As I'm sooo worried about not being able to do the seatbelt up. I'm a size 24 at present. Hoping to b a 22 by then.x[/QUOTE]

juicylucy.xx said:
Hiya all, I have a question on u guessed it, the dreaded aeroplane seats. I'm going away in may to Italy and were booked on an easy jet plane. I just wondered what people's biggest size was when they went on a plane. As I'm sooo worried about not being able to do the seatbelt up. I'm a size 24 at present. Hoping to b a 22 by then.x
[/QUOTE]

I went Flybe to Dublin was a size 28 needed an extender on the trip back but not on the way out! Bizarrely! But honestly the stewards don't bat an eyelid!

I've been a 20 on a plane, you'll be fine.

It doesn't matter what size you are, it's never comfy!

juicylucy.xx said:
Hiya all, I have a question on u guessed it, the dreaded aeroplane seats. I'm going away in may to Italy and were booked on an easy jet plane. I just wondered what people's biggest size was when they went on a plane. As I'm sooo worried about not being able to do the seatbelt up. I'm a size 24 at present. Hoping to b a 22 by then.x
[/QUOTE]

You will be fine, I have flown easyjet at a size 22 before and all was fine.

I find that the length of seat belts varies even on the same airline. Get yourself sat down, try out the seatbelt, then if you are struggling just ask for an extender. It's all routine for the cabin staff.

I have flown as a size 20/22 without problems - seatbelt was a bit tight, but I could have been a size bigger and still been able to buckle it. I wouldn't worry too much.

Ah thanks everyone. You know what it's like. You just panic. I'm going with my husbands family and I don't really want to ask for an extender. Nevermind, hopefully by then I will be on my way to losing weight. Been reading lots of diarys and I'm going to start sw tomorrow. I'm quite looking forward to it.x

Back