Dreading the scales!

GracieMai

I am dreading the scales tomorrow, I am now one week smoke free and have done the old trick of replacing smoking with food, syn values have gone out the window! My poor partner has tried to encourage me to do something else instead of eat but has had his head bitten off instead lol.
I'm now in a state of panic about tomorrow :cry:

Well firstly I want to say well done on stopping smoking the health benefits far out number having a few extras syns this week. Dont worry about the WI for this week , whats done is done, I think they have some imformation about giving up smoking whilst on SW see if your c has it. Get yourself in lots of carrot sticks/cuecumber/celery and nibble on those when the craving gets ya, or get a plastic ciggie, they sell them in the chemist,they have fag taste and might pacify you for a while. Really well done, keep it up.

Oh its soo hard to do both isn't it. I took up cross stitch when I was giving up and it helped a lot. It requires so much concentration that you don't think about anything else - even food and the time goes really quickly too. Good luck and well done for giving up the cigs.

Thanks for the support guys. I never even thought about SW offering advice for giving up smoking. I guess a couple of weeks of maintaning or gaining a little is better than a lifetime of smoking. I am back on track today and i'm not going to let the cigs of fatty food attack me today ggrrrrr! x

One thing at a time babe. Giving up smoking has got to be your priority at the moment, any weight gained will soon be lost when you can refocus on SW. Any time spent with SW will be a bonus but the biggest one at the moment for your health will be lack of ciggies and not a few extra syns.

Good luck chick. xx

Back