dreading weekend

Safcd1

Only diet wise though. Have a family party on Sunday and seeing take that on Tuesday. Will they be the same without alcohol??

I had meal out last Friday with the girls .... drank Gin and slimline tonic or you could have vodka - smoked salmon to start and seabass with veg (green) for main only because all the other dishes were smothered in sauces!! I still lost 4lbs this week so it is doable and you can still enjoy yourself .... just be careful what you drink and eat simples!! Hope you have a good bank holiday weekend and most of all watching Take That ... I'm going in June can't wait xxx

Thanks skinny minx. I will let you know how fab they are !!!!!

Great can't wait to hear the feedback x

.... drank Gin and slimline tonic or you could have vodka - smoked salmon to start and seabass with veg (green) for main only because all the other dishes were smothered in sauces!!

Only been surfing on here couple day so not an expert Skinniminx but I think I read no food talk was allowed in here - bit of a shame for people on TS to be reading about food....

BF

Ooooooooops

Only been surfing on here couple day so not an expert Skinniminx but I think I read no food talk was allowed in here - bit of a shame for people on TS to be reading about food....

BF

Oooppps so sorry forgot I was on TS Section. I read and reply to so many threads I completely forgot which section I was in. Yes I'm also on TS and agree there is supposed to be no food talk on the TS thread!! :eek:

Back