Dream Dress Game

rumbly-tums

Slowly but surely x
Lets play a little sunday fun game, to keep us going! Its so good to be able to fantasise about getting into slimmer clothes and wowser outfits. I do it quite often - keeps me focused.

My fave dress sites are here: BooHoo, BonPrix and Modatoi

and my fantasy little outfit is HERE

whats your fave sites/dream outfit?

I've actually just ordered my dream dress in preparation for the ball I'm going to at Goodwood House in March :clap:

Elements/Amanda Wakeley Corded Waist Maxi Dress | Very.co.uk

I've ordered 2 sizes, which I know is a bit mad but I didn't want to miss out as this is literally a dream dress for me! xx

that dress is absolutely gorgeous - so elegant and timeless. those types of dresses I hope to go on to create when I finish my FD degree x

BOTH GORGOUS DRESSES!!!

that dress is absolutely gorgeous - so elegant and timeless. those types of dresses I hope to go on to create when I finish my FD degree x

oh wow! You're so creative, I'm in awe - I can't draw for toffee nor can I sew!

I love your dress, it's such a flattering shape, can't wait to see you in it! xxx

Ooooh I am loving the Amanda Wakeley dress!!! And the Bon Prix dress is so lovely and floaty, I love it :)

My faves are Asos.com & Topshop but I don't have a goal dress as of yet! Theres a designer called Aqua who do gorgeous dresses but you have to be stick thin to pull them off! The girl I work with always shops there and im so jealous :( (she is a lap dancer too though and constantly at the gym so she has an amazing figure!)

I'd love to wear something like this at some point to go clubbing in :) http://www.asos.com/Aqua/Aqua-Cloud...11057&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Black
I might look like a bit of a whore though haha!!!!

Last edited:
I have a gorgeous chiffony halter neck in a deep plum colour whihc has a waist like the Amanda Wakely dress that I've worn once that I would love to get into again!

felix.......that dress is super saxy....id never suit that cos of my age but you are a wee whippet of a thing so I can see a young girl in that, shaking her ass on the dance floor in it ;)

Hehe I love it but its very expensive!!! I'm going to start getting my sewing machine out and making some clothes when I'm slim :)

The dress and shoes are gorgeous! I know what you mean about not having anywhere to wear them though. I bought a gorgeous pure silk maxi dress from Evans this year but took it back after a few weeks because I would never wear it! Gutted.

you won't need evans soon felix. just plan a nice trip out somewhere special when you've lost your weight. with me it's our kids. they stop us going anywhere nice. no new year party or party of any sort :(

I have a gorgeous chiffony halter neck in a deep plum colour whihc has a waist like the Amanda Wakely dress that I've worn once that I would love to get into again!

That sounds amazing, I bet the colour is incredible against your skin Gorey xx

oooh moley! I wish i liked my arms otherwise id be having that as well xx

Rumbly I'm not sure my bingo wings would do it justice lol but I do like my shoulders so they'd look ok but dont think it would suit by next month xx

Back