Step 1 Sole Source Dreaming of Eating and Cheating!!!??

ClareyMary

is back on it...
Afternoon folks...

So just wondering if anyone else has the same as me and indulges in a spot of Dream Eating!?... Never had this last time i did CD...?... but i wake up in a panic thinking i have fallen off the wagon!... its very strange!.

:) x

I have!!! And my OH did as well.....could almost taste the food right?!

Afternoon folks...

So just wondering if anyone else has the same as me and indulges in a spot of Dream Eating!?... Never had this last time i did CD...?... but i wake up in a panic thinking i have fallen off the wagon!... its very strange!.

:) x

Ha ha that's hilarious because i did too :) i thought i was a bit mad so Im glad others for it!! 1st dream was cornflakes 2nd was mars bars!!! And i woke really thinking id eaten them! Don't even like mars bars ha ha x

I did that so much at the start... It's a mad feeling isn't it, but it passed for me and. Haven't done it for a while :)

lol this has made me giggle yes i dream eat too!! scrambled eggs on toast!! i'm doing SS+ so intend to have soft scrambled eggs with spinach and i will probably spice it up with some chillies and garam masala

I've been having these dreams for the past 2 days, and in my dream i ate something yummy against my will and then felt super guilty and sad about it LOL! When I woke up I was so relieved I didn't :p

Back