Dreaming of food!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ApplySomePressure, 1 March 2009 Social URL.

1. ApplySomePressure

ApplySomePressure Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5.5lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    :4635:I have actually had a couple of nights where i've been dreaming that I forgot I was on a diet and ate food! I felt so guilty when I woke up until I realised that I hadn't actually eaten anything! Never thought i'd feel guilty about having a bite of food even in my dreams!

I'm in the first week and haven't been feeling hungry, only had one evening when I was craving carbs in any form - toast, bagels, bacon roll, but I chatted to a friend and when I was finished i'd forgotten about the cravings.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh gosh I have dreams like this every night! Im always dreaming about food - quite depressing - why cant it be a hunky man instead? But when I eat in my dreams I feel such shame and guilt - it really sets me up for the day to be good as I know how id feel if i cheat!

4. Oinkstop

Oinkstop Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(10.28%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge USA
    I've had plenty of dreams about eating food. I don't waste any time feeling guilty about it! Instead, I just lay back and enjoy, because I realize it's only a dream!

Dream ice cream, anyone?

5. emmie86

emmie86 Angelic Fruitcake

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(19.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    my god I've had so many food dreams since starting CD I even had one wher dad to me to dinner at Harrods(never been there in my life) and I was telling the waiter I couldn't eat carbs or creamy sources just plain meat and veg and he told me all they had to offer was crocodile and it actually looked like a full sized croc lol I don't know how a crocodile worked its way into my subconcouse madness xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.