Dreaming of food!!

ApplySomePressure

Silver Member
:4635:I have actually had a couple of nights where i've been dreaming that I forgot I was on a diet and ate food! I felt so guilty when I woke up until I realised that I hadn't actually eaten anything! Never thought i'd feel guilty about having a bite of food even in my dreams!

I'm in the first week and haven't been feeling hungry, only had one evening when I was craving carbs in any form - toast, bagels, bacon roll, but I chatted to a friend and when I was finished i'd forgotten about the cravings.

Oh gosh I have dreams like this every night! Im always dreaming about food - quite depressing - why cant it be a hunky man instead? But when I eat in my dreams I feel such shame and guilt - it really sets me up for the day to be good as I know how id feel if i cheat!

I've had plenty of dreams about eating food. I don't waste any time feeling guilty about it! Instead, I just lay back and enjoy, because I realize it's only a dream!

Dream ice cream, anyone?

my god I've had so many food dreams since starting CD I even had one wher dad to me to dinner at Harrods(never been there in my life) and I was telling the waiter I couldn't eat carbs or creamy sources just plain meat and veg and he told me all they had to offer was crocodile and it actually looked like a full sized croc lol I don't know how a crocodile worked its way into my subconcouse madness xxx

Back