B: Homemade Musile, Boots Shapers Bar 295
S: Crumpet with L/f Cream Cheese and Jam 140
L: Corned Beef and Red Onion Sandwich , Highlights Hot Choc 440
S: Mullerlight, Banana 180
D: Pasta and Meatballs 300
S: 4 Finger Kitkat 233
Milk Skimmed 115

Total 1703

Today has been a little off plan as i met up with a friend and we did some shopping...so my usual routine was out

B 2 Eggs, small slice of Toast 240
Lunch & Snacks; 1 Banana, Gingerbread Man, 1 Small Apple, Some Dolly Mixtures and 2 Crumpets 800
D: Basil and Ricotta Turkey Wraps and New potatoes 400
S: Summer Fruits and Yoghurt 150
Milk Skimmed 115

Total 1705

Wont be posting for a few days as we are off to Disneyland Paris! Whoop whoop!
Hope not to come back with too much of a gain

Ah, there you are food diary :)
Been abesnt and a bit awol since...well let me think now..January!
Had a gain, pretty sure i am near the 11 stone mark at the moment, got down to 10st in november but it crept on over christmas and new year and with various little weekends away have steadily gained weight.
So, really need to start logging my calories again, i wasnt going to as i become a bit obsessed with numbers but i am going to be kind to myself and get myself too caught up in it all.
So, will shoot for approx 1500 cals per day. May increase it on workout days as i get mega hungry.
Also i am going to take Appesat, appesat is a natural hunger suppresant available from boots, tesco's etc. One of the reasons i have been faffing around for so long trying to lose the weight is because i get so darn hungry!! Hunger then leads to overeating, to binging, back to dieting.....you know the routine.
I took some of the tablets today....and even though i havent been counting calories today (a trip to the cinema put paid to that) have definately felt fuller for much longer.

So will log in tomorrow with my weight report and go from there.:)

So weigh in doday today...11st 2lbs. That's a stone and two pounds i have gained...Ack well, cant have regrets now, it's all behind me.
Feeling groggy and constipated at the moment, probably due to the weekends over indulgences i suspect.
Anyway, have started the day with some porridge and then hit the gym for an hour, was good to work up a sweat and get some of this fat jiggling :)

Good on you getting back to it DM, I know I have all this to come and not looking forward to getting myself to a stable weight cos I know how hard it has been for you and others. I am making sure I keep on with my walking as much as possible, done 4.5 miles after work today and feel good for doing it. Good luck getting it back off xxxx

Hey Bren, how you doin' my lovely?
Good for you for walking, and 4.5 miles wowzers! that's a lot! Having a pooch and the lovely summer months to come will make it all the more enjoyable.
Can't believe you only have 10 pounds to go, that really is an amazing achievement...well done you! What are your plans for maintenance?

Today has been on plan...hooray!

B: Porridge with Semi Skimmed Milk 219
S: Banana 100
L: Salmon and Beetroot Sub 400
S: Apple 70
D: Chicken, New Potatoes and Roasted Veg Couscous 465
S: WW Chocolate Brownie Dessert 168
Milk: 100

Total 1517

Exercise 1 Hour Gym (cardio and weights)

Good luck, sounds like your doing really well :) but I want a corned beef and red onion sandwich now! LOL

Hey Bren, how you doin' my lovely?
Good for you for walking, and 4.5 miles wowzers! that's a lot! Having a pooch and the lovely summer months to come will make it all the more enjoyable.
Can't believe you only have 10 pounds to go, that really is an amazing achievement...well done you! What are your plans for maintenance?

Am good all things considered. 4.5 miles may sound a lot but it actually only burns around 140 calories :eek: which is quite a disappointment really, but it keeps me (and the pooch) fit. I ran upstairs last night and it was so easy I almost felt like I had floated up lol. Maintenance....hmmmmmmmm my initial thoughts are Atkins/low carb as I know carbs are my huge downfall and make me suffer in more ways than just weight so avoiding them seems like the right thing to do for me. I am doing Exante TFR 3 or 4 days a week and then low carbing it for the rest of the week (usually the weekend) just to get used to eating and finding out what works for me and what doesn't. So far so good really. Lost another 2.5 this week so just over half a stone to go to goal - can't wait to get there now but so much going on in the next few weeks, my birthday and our anniversary in the next week, then my bro gets married just before the end of May and then another wedding on 12th June so am going to have to be good in between to achieve any losses at all!
Nice to see you back in the groove :D
B xxx

Yeah, i think low carb is a good route to take if you have past history with them.
Never really had a problem with carbs myself but i have an intensely sweet tooth and that is my downfall.
7 pounds to go! Thats awesome. You'll probably hit goal in a few more weeks then. It's good that you can TFR for 3 or 4 days and then low carb, thats a great show of determination.
The Exante board seems really busy now....maybe word is spreading.

B: Homemade musile 200
S: Banana 100
L: Chicken and Beetroot Sub 350
S: Apple 70
D: Chicken, New Potatoes and Roasted Veg Couscous 465
Milk: 150

Total 1503

Total 1517

Still going strong.

B: 2 Eggs 180
S: Banana and Plum 120
L: Chicken Breast with Chickpeas and Aubergine Casserole 350
S: Apple and hanful of smarties 140
D: Paella 347

Total 1405

May have some fruit before bed

Has been a hectic two days but still been pretty much on plan.

B: Large bowl of Porridge, Toast with Jam 400
L: Ham and Cream Cheese Sandwich, Apple 395
D: Quiche 410
S: WW Banoffee Pie 170
Milk 100

Total 1475

Tonight i am out on the town with my best friend so will indulge in some wine and possible vodka.

Anyways today;
B: Large bowl Porridge, slice toast with jam 400
L: Greggs Chicken Salad Sarnie 380
D: (Will be) Steak Stir fry 500

So that's 1380, and alcohol tonight will take me well over my target but i am not concerned. Roll on tonight

Enjoy yourself :D I shall be having a birthday drinkie myself tonight.
No carb irish whisky with ice and water :D

Did you have a nice birthday Bren? Enjoy a little indulgance.
I had a pleasant evening last night, drank way too much though, although mysteriously not suffering this morning for it. Phew!

Today
B: Large bowl ready brek with raisins and a yoghut 400
L: 3 Scrambled Eggs on Toast 417
D: (will be) Spaghetti Bolognaise 400
S: WW Dessert 163
Milk: 120

Total 1500

It was a nice relaxed low key day, had a nice walk with the dog and a couple of glasses of wine at the pub. Glad you are not suffering today as a hangover makes you want to eat loads of naughty stuff I find.
B xx

Back