DreamingThin is Struggling!!

Hi Everyone and Anyone who cares to struggle with me.

I dont normally feel the need to rant, but today I do!!:rant2:

Day 4 of TS and I haven't lost a single lb!! Nothing!! Nada!! A Big Fat Zero!! I haven't even had the "feeling rough" stage!

I thought, that with the amount of weight I need to lose, I would possibly be one of the lucky ones that lose 9lbs or more in week 1. Guess thats not gonna be me! :cry:

Sorry.....rant over. :wave_cry:

On a positive note.... Im liking the exante food :)

Hello and welcome,

It can take some people longer to get into ketosis than others so maybe you haven't quiet made it yet?

Are you having anything other than exante products or more than one bar a day?

Also watch out for citric acid in things like diet coke, breath sprays etc.

Fingers crossed you will see some movement on the scales soon!

Stick with the plan, you will lose weight :)

And drink loads and loads of water too as that flushes you out.

Keep at it though and you will see those losses. x

Hiya Dreaming Thin and welcome. Hang on in there, you will lose if you're sticking to plan and drinking all your water. :hug99: xx

Hey :thankyou: Thanks guys for keeping me from going off the rails. Im just so determined to do this and since every other diet I've tried has failed I thought I must be failing at this one too. I'm also very impatient if you hadn't already noticed from my earlier rant :ashamed0005:

I have been TS for 5 days now (this being my 5th) with only 3 exante meal replacements a day and lots of water...... approx
2-3 litres. I find the water the hardest part! The food is lovely. I seem to like everything I've tried so far :)

So.....I'm going to try to be more patient and will stick at it. No more scale jumping for me until Monday
:sigh:

Thanks again xx

Apparently the fat cells can hold water and some people have a whoosh. Keep glugging Hun it will come as it's probably one of the most effective diet iv ever done x

Apparently the fat cells can hold water and some people have a whoosh. Keep glugging Hun it will come as it's probably one of the most effective diet iv ever done x

Thank you. I'm glugging as I type lol

Hello dreaming thin, I am glad you have started your exante journey, stick with it and it will work, I too love all the packs ,bars are my favourite, stick with the water and it has to show you will be losing I am sure, I drink sparkling water as I find that helps me feel full up xx:)

Good afternoon, hope you're still glugging your water and steering clear of the scales. Stay positive and focused. Not long now until your first weigh in, fingers crossed it's a good one for you :hug99: xx

Haven't been on here much since my embarrassing rant but have managed to keep TS completely and glugging about 3ltrs of water a day.

Had a slightly milder rant yesterday when I decided to think back to when I started gaining weight....and in the last 2 yrs I have put on approx 7 stone and have been suffering with acne. Not being funny but I didnt have acne as a teen and now in my late 30's Ive got it!:mad: Anyway traced it all back to when the GP changed my contraceptive pill to another one. Looked it up on google and the side effects are.....1) weight gain, 2) Acne, 3) Gall stones (already have had to have my gall bladder removed!) So, as of today, I am no longer taking it! Hopefully this will help not only my weight loss but my skin as well.

WI tomorrow......Im scared I wont have lost anything:boohoo:

Good morning Dreaming, fingers crossed you have a fab week one weigh in today. Excited for you! :hug99: xx

Good luck with your weigh in! Artificial hormones play havoc with the body don't they?! Hope it helps coming off the pill-maybe they could try a different one for you? The injection was the worst thing for me-messed my body up well and truly!!

Good Luck for your weigh in today. :fingerscrossed:

Good luck with your WI hope its a good one for you xx

Morning and welcome. Hope it's a good weigh in for you but if not, don't despair. You WILL lose weight on exante if you're sticking to it, you can't fail to. I've had slow losses myself even though I had 6 stone to lose ~ but I've got my head round it. After all, if losses are slow on this then it explains why I've struggled on other diets! Let us know how you do, good or not so good :D x

Afternoon All :wavey:

Well 1st WI for me today and I've lost 7lbs :bliss:
Soooooo Happy right now as I honestly thought I wouldn't lose anything!!

Thanks to you all for your lovely support and words of wisdom. Don't think I would've got this far on my own :grouphugg:

Yay congrats on 7lbs and for getting through your first week. :happy096:

Well done! 7lb bet your delighted YEAH! keep up the good work xx:)

Yaaaaay well done for sticking to it and being rewarded with a good result:D xx

Back