dreams

puddinpie

Anyone have weird dreams in cd? Am dreaming every night I've cheated not a massive cheat but somethin small then when I wake up I'm angry wi self and worries I've cone out of ketosis. Does anyone else's mind play games wi em on cd? X

in.it.to.win.it said:
I posted a thread like this a while ago. Mine don't involve food but are quite weird vivid dreams-which I never have normally.
Luckily nearly 2 months they have stopped !!

Me too, my dreams feel so real and scare me sometimes. I wake up and find it difficult to differentiate between what's real and what's not, which is mighty confusing!!!

:)

I had it the other night, dreamt my other half had died and when i woke up she wasn't there (she was in the lounge) and I thought it was real! I got so upset and started to cry, and then couldn't calm myself down...it was horrible. x

I keep having the same dream over and over... I'm in a hotel, wandering round looking for something! It's never the same hotel, I don't know what it is I'm looking for and I never find it!! A psychologist could have a field day with that I'm sure :)

Mine are rather frisky dreams ATM! But that's because I'm having to wait 6 weeks until we can dtd lol and getting desperate!

But also been dreaming about my mum alot which is te first time since she died a year ago, and it seems to be where she's in situations where she let's me down/ is really nasty or just makes me feel unwanted? Its not nice :,(

Back