Dress size by Christmas?

Yeah Im really interested to learn about red and green days i must have a read of my book just to get an idea. And you can literally mix and match everyday? That's brilliant! Just did a nice big shop so loads of fresh fruit and veg, i bought two cartons of creme freish thinking it'd be really low syns to have with my strawberries but its actually very high :(

Oh yikes! Theres a list on this site about syn free yoghurts must dig it out again =] eek i hope i didnt give the wrong idea here >.< by mix up lol, red day followed by green, red again and such =] ive started a food diary if you wanna have a peek.

Wots on ur menu for tomorrow =p

It's a shame we can't see the dresses! I have a wardrobe full of gorgeous dresses that fit me when I was a size 14/12.7 stone. I went to my first class on weds and starting tomorrow as I'm doing my big fruit and veg shop tomorrow! I'm 14.2 and a half at the moment so would like to be in the 12 stones for Xmas :)

Aw thanks a mill ladies!
Ordered them so fingers crossed! I had my full 15 syns today and loads of fruit, feeling like a bit of a pig which is crazy cos id normally be eating take away tonight and having a few drinks!

Hi ladies, can i join you please?

I have a big suitcase of size 12's under the bed that i would love to get into by Feb for my holibobs so if i can get to a size 14 by christmas i would be sooo happy (currently 16) xx

I would love to drop a dress size by Christmas I'm currently an 18 but on the larger size of an 18 so a 16 Christmas dress would be a dream

Definatly! Ill have an excuse to browse the shops =] most of my wardrobe atm is trousers lol =] and welcome ladies

Oh brilliant we can all keep each other going!!
We can do it, I've stuck 100% to plan all week but i haven't actually done *any* exercise yet eek! Have you lot found it really essential? I can't see your sigs so can't see how great you've all done :(

I find tht exercise definitely helps my losses. I go to the gym and go swimming for my exercise.
I remember I had to cancel my gym membership for a month due to money and in tht month it was my slowest loss. So I find that it really helps my weight loss but it can be different for different people. It's about finding what you enjoy doing too that way your more likely to stick with it. X

I have a gym membership but haven't been going as so many people say they either gain or have very small losses so I've put it off...
I do need to tone up and I think it will definitely help my clothes fit better, it's just all the Chinese whispers worried me!!

so it helps you? X

I think when I first started the gym I didn't have a great loss that first week as I shocked my muscles and they held on to water (think its called lactis acid or something like that) but the following week it was gone and had a good loss.
It's worth the initial set back on the scales to help with weight loss and toning and just generally getting fitter x

Yeah i had been swimming, doing aqua aerobics and the beginnings of the C25K until i started the process of buying my apartment and between that and moving in I've not done a tap so i know my body will most definitely need exercise :( just wish i could find the motivation again!! I'll go to aqua aerobics next week definitely to start. Hopefully get a good decent walk in today! As my mam always said "energy creates energy"!

Oh brilliant we can all keep each other going!!
We can do it, I've stuck 100% to plan all week but i haven't actually done *any* exercise yet eek! Have you lot found it really essential? I can't see your sigs so can't see how great you've all done :(

The only exercise iver relly done is do the 2 mile walk to sainsburys a couple of times. Im keeping it like for now, i bought the 30day shred to try in a couple of weeks when my knee is back to normal(i have maids knee due to working in a nursery.. Then gaining weight hasnt helped it lol oops) everyone just goes at there own pace, =] we will all get to our own goals in our own time =]

Oh that 30 day shred is supposed to be brill! Good luck with it let us know how you get on!

Daisyhappy! said:
Oh that 30 day shred is supposed to be brill! Good luck with it let us know how you get on!

Seriously ladies if you want to hurt, (in a good way :b) do the 30 day shred. It does give you results but by god is it hard :)

I've never made it past day 3 of the 30DS haha! I have just moved in to a city centre apartment and there's one of those 'the gym group' 24 hour gyms in town which is only £15 a month and no long contract to sign up to. Think I'm going to join, because even if I only go a couple of times a week ill get my money's worth compared to some gyms!

Anyway here is one of the dresses in my wardrobe which I'm losing weight to fit in to. I bought it about 3 years ago from topshop and its still got the tags on. The picture doesn't do it much justice but its a dusky pink colour and its all lovely and lacey. A size 14 which is really about a 12 in topshop! Ill be happy when I can do it up haha :)

Attachments

• image-1302218948.jpg
    image-1302218948.jpg
    517 KB · Views: 89
Oh gorgeous dress Felix!! One of the ones i ordered is dusky pink lace too but has sleeves cut open at the shoulders cos i hate my arms! The other is kindly black glittery- doesn't sound nice ha but its subtle and has cut out shoulders-again, my arms! Fingers crossed!x

The only exercise iver relly done is do the 2 mile walk to sainsburys a couple of times. Im keeping it like for now, i bought the 30day shred to try in a couple of weeks when my knee is back to normal(i have maids knee due to working in a nursery.. Then gaining weight hasnt helped it lol oops) everyone just goes at there own pace, =] we will all get to our own goals in our own time =]

The 30DS is amazing
heres my results from doing it last year :)

Week1-4-2.jpg

Week1-4-1.jpg

3lbs11inches.jpg

I think I need to do it again now after seeing my pics lol xxx

Back