Drink That Water Challenge

Is it too late to join? I really need to drink more water, have been good today and have had about 9-10 glasses, but i usually struggle to do 5 glasses.

Im going to join in too!!! I really think it helps weight loss but never drink enough, I want to try & cut out the diet coke;)

Re the green tea - is this a hot or cold drink? - it sounds good especially if it could speed things up. ta

3.2 L of water/peppermint tea for me as of today

kik- the green tea is a hot drink.I had nearly 2 l. the kids kept running off and hiding my bottles! ill kep them up high today!! x

2 Litres of Water today, and a few green teas along the way :)

I never drink in the day really then get thirsyt at night and then i am up all night going to the loo. Half the time i dont need the loo but go anyway then i end up so tired it puts me off drinking anything

Day 1 Drink that water challenge

Hi the 2 litres (more if you choose but has to be at least)
We can only allow fluids that have NO caffine in as caffine Dehydrates our bodies.
!So Cokes not in the fluid challenge!
Drinks allowed
sugar free squashes,decaf tea and coffee,plain water,waters with hints of flavours No added sugar....... any other ideas?
Hope this is okay with you all I have put all your names here Please shout if I havent put yours.xx
2 litres of water drank today

Size102b
mumtheshopper
lisanat
Starlight
jessie15
Hippngrvy
Crazybecky5
geordiemoo
wantmybikinibody
beccabottle
NN89
Kik
vicki_ww
Mumzy

If we dont do the 2 litres a day and we have to be honest we get this at the end of the week

lol ;) xx

Last edited:
I dont want to be in it as i cant do it lol

I dont want to be in it as i cant do it lol

Hi I took you off why dont you join and just drink 1 litre a day thats only 2 .2 pints and you can have sugar free squash?
Ive had a weak weak bladder for my 40 years and after 3 children im 5ft 2 and my middle daughter weighed 8lbs 10 my bladder is as weak as .....but if you sip a pint over an hour you wont need the loo all the time and dont drink 2 hours before bed and you usually wont want to go??

Go on you know you want to :eek: xx

My bladder isnt the greatest after 2 children. I feel pregnant again when im drinking lots of water lol.
Forgot to say, my green tea is decaff, :)

My bladder isnt the greatest after 2 children. I feel pregnant again when im drinking lots of water lol.
Forgot to say, my green tea is decaff, :)

hehe yep its a nitemare hey.......... more we drink they say more we get rid of???
Worth a go ,I got decaf green tea too Hers to a good loss :Dxx

How is everyone doing? I have managed 1.5 ltrs so far and havent been off the loo all day!!

Me too 1.5 litres also and a green tea :jelous: lol am going to be up all night so want to get it drank by 8pm lol
Do you feel less hungry as I do??? :D
weeee weeee all the way home :rolleyes: xx

I was having a little hunger streak and can't do dinner yet as got DD's school friend here, so i drank a mahooooooosive glass of water and its deffo filled me up. I'll be peeing for the next half hour no doubt lol

Ive not done sooo well
I had a cup of coffee with breakfast
Glass of crabberry juice (nas) for lunch
and a bottle of NAS ribena when shopping..so, not a lot at all, and no idea how much that is in litres, i'll try and drink a bit extra tonight lol

Okay...living proof that Green Tea works - i lost 7lbs this week!! WOOHOO!! :happy036:

Back