Drinking all 3 shakes

Vickie_L

Silver Member
I know someone joked in the past that I'd drop dead if I didn't have all my shakes, but on a serious note, does it matter?

Some days I only have 2 shakes because I either forget, or am just not hungry at all!

Does it effect your weight loss?

its really important to have all 3 they provide everything your body needs to be healthy if you dont your body will go into starvation mode and hang onto the fat for dear life as a result this could affect your loss x

its really important to have all 3 they provide everything your body needs to be healthy if you dont your body will go into starvation mode and hang onto the fat for dear life as a result this could affect your loss x

Really? Bloody hell, glad i asked! lol thanks hun xx

Does everyone drink all their shakes then??

I would think it would, as your body needs all the vitamins and stuff. If you deprive it I would think your organs and everything will want to hold on to everything you are digesting. Just my opinion but we are only living on 425 cals so to lose one is only 300 ish doesn’t sound good to me!!!!!!!
I think the odd miss won't harm you and i had two sachets left this week so i must have missed?????

i do but i know what you mean how easy it can be to miss them iv just got into a routine with them x

another thing iv heard is have your 1st one early it gets yout metabolism going i have one about 7.30am x

i think i got into a bad habit by trying to leave my shakes as late as possible so i never got hungry towards the end of the day, which resulted in me not being able to fit them all in.

Know what you mean, I sometimes struggle to get all 3 in if I start too late, but when I start early, I get the opposite - you can't win, but if you leave one out we don't get enough nutrients and what's more, i find it affects my sleep leaving me a bit more prone to stray the next day....... heaven forbid!

Now I know ya blonde and a bit daft, but bloody hell 1st one at 4pm and you forget to have all 3........Nutter, get a hold of ya self and eat ya food! You will possibly gain weight as said before because your poor body will be starving therefore hang on to what it as, now be good or an early night for you young lady!!!!

Now I know ya blonde and a bit daft, but bloody hell 1st one at 4pm and you forget to have all 3........Nutter, get a hold of ya self and eat ya food! You will possibly gain weight as said before because your poor body will be starving therefore hang on to what it as, now be good or an early night for you young lady!!!!

Ok Dad!! :D

I'll try have my first one early tomorrow. i've just forced my 2nd one down today and my stomach feels like it's gona explode!

At least i will have my 3rd today!

I try to have mine at "mealtimes" just to get in the habit. I often forget about the last one so have to have it quite late but I do always have all 3. I also read on here somewhere that you should have one earlier to kick your metabolism into action so I have my first usually before 10am (but after my WI today!!! Lol!)

Vicky, please don't make yourself ill, you are doing so well and your body needs it nutrients to function.

Good luck hun.

x

I try to have mine at "mealtimes" just to get in the habit. I often forget about the last one so have to have it quite late but I do always have all 3. I also read on here somewhere that you should have one earlier to kick your metabolism into action so I have my first usually before 10am (but after my WI today!!! Lol!)

Vicky, please don't make yourself ill, you are doing so well and your body needs it nutrients to function.

Good luck hun.

x

I'll make sure i have them at better times now i know that it cud effect your weigh in. To be honest i was thinking along the lines of less calories, more weight loss.

*blonde*

I cant understand this..... I could never miss one cos I look forward to them too much (never thought Id say that at the start!) I used to have them all late but now I try mealtimes as I read on here it regulates your body or summet for when you return to proper food. Dunno if thats right but I could have 6 of the damn things lol x

I cant understand this..... I could never miss one cos I look forward to them too much (never thought Id say that at the start!) I used to have them all late but now I try mealtimes as I read on here it regulates your body or summet for when you return to proper food. Dunno if thats right but I could have 6 of the damn things lol x

I'm just not hungry so i don't think about them. I even have to be conscious of drinking my water all day or i can go hours without a drink as well. I'm bad i know.

Oooh dear. Maybe you should save the £34 and starve urself lol!!!!!! Naughty naughty x

your not equipped to think! ;-px

Back