Drinking the shakes hot

MaryMZ

I read on here somewhere that the chocolate shake is nice hot. Has anybody tried the other flavours hot. And also which shakes go with the mix a mousse. Needing a bit of variety I think. But some of the ones I didn't like at first I quite like now. Like the porridge. Which is quite filling.

I read on here somewhere that the chocolate shake is nice hot. Has anybody tried the other flavours hot. And also which shakes go with the mix a mousse. Needing a bit of variety I think. But some of the ones I didn't like at first I quite like now. Like the porridge. Which is quite filling.

Chocolate shake, chocolate mint and chocolate tetra's are lovely warm, and i love vanilla as a mousse, strawberry is ok and chocolate as a mousse. also chocolate and banana as a mousse, by splitting the packs in two:D x

How do you prepare your hot shake? I tried to have a hot chocolate and my shaker almost exploded with 90% of my shake spilt across my kitchen :confused:

How do you prepare your hot shake? I tried to have a hot chocolate and my shaker almost exploded with 90% of my shake spilt across my kitchen :confused:

Packet shakes I blend mine up, then microwave them for a max of 2 mins, so not to lose nutrients, Tetra's i pour the shake into a cup then add hot water to the empty carton then add it to the shake in a mug.

Hope that helps:eek:

I use a hand blender for mine lovely and creamy. Yum

Thanks for the tips ladies. I will try it tonight. I'm really looking forward to a having a hot chocolate this evening - I've been freezing cold all day!

I have ordered a hand blender - as I too had the exploding shake syndrome. Coming into autumn and then winter I will need a comforting warm drink in the evening. I tried the microwave but it made the shake too thick (I'm doing W8 so not sure if the Cd shakes thicken in the microwave) I didn't like the texture. Looking forward to the hand blender arriving - should be here by mid-week.

Thanks very much for the suggestions. I also think I read somebody added a spoon of coffee to the vanilla shake. Has anybody tried that. I read it somewhere on this forum but it's hard to find things again if you've read them once. Not sure if that was hot or cold.

Mmm coffee sounds good might try that. Ty for sharing

I always add a spoon of coffee to my vanilla shake, its lovely - like a vanilla latte from starbucks :)

Back