Drinks

Desperate!!!

Hello I'm struggling getting the water down me but I don't have another order for 4 weeks the I can get some water flavourings!
Just wondering if there is any squash I could buy from the shop that wouldn't knock me out of ketosis please?
Thanks in advance x

Ribena plus- the apple and raspberry or blackcurrent one. Not the orange coloured one.

Oh excellent thanks :) in sure I'd read some where you couldn't have it?
Maybe it was the orange one they were talking about and I read it wrong :/

You can definitely have it, but don't go silly as it does have carbs in (though about the same as the slim and save water flavourings!) The orange one (apricot I think?) has citric acid in but the red coloured ones don't. And it must be Ribena plus, not ribena.

I struggle with water in take too. I use the Ribena + just to add a wee bit of colour to the water and I am managing the water intake a lot better this time around. Remember the water you use in shakes and with teas and coffees also count towards your intake so dont stress if you are not drinking 3 litres of water on top of your shakes etc. I also have a can of coke zero once every couple of days just to give me something different to drink.

At the end of the day you have got to do what is right for you. I drink Ribena plus and it hasn't impacted on my losses, just like diet coke doesn't impact on some peoples losses.

Ahh ok thanks for that! I got some ribena + thought I'd risk it as I only have like a teaspoon of it in 750mls! But I'll bare in mind if I dont loose anything that's why! Thanks

Back