Driving test.

Ceri

Hippychick, I PASSED!!!!! Yey!
Don't know how, I was a right mess.
I had a woman examiner who was really nice and put me at ease but I couldnt even remember my own name!
Was in such a tizzy this morning I tried washing my hair with Dove moisturizer and despite washing it twice after that it looks greasy!!
I had 12 minor faults 3 for speed control - doing 60 on a dual carriageway, too slow apparently!!! I stalled, I went round a corner too fast - was in wrong gear! Lots of little things like that! Thought I'd failed.
Just goes to show it aint over til it's over!
Hippychick, if I can pass with a performance like that I'm sure you'll be fine.
Good luck to you!
Thanks to everyone for your kind messages of support.
Ceri

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!

Well done, well done!!

Fabby dozy!!!!!!!!!!

icemoose, that was quick!
Thanks.
Arent you having your TT?

Going in tomorrow, having the op thursday morn.

M.

Oh right!
Wasn't sure. I know youre missing your debut on Golden Balls tomorrow. Thought you might be in today.
Best of luck to you.
Ceri

CONGRATULATIONS Ceri:D

I only passed August 2005 and I so remember the feeling of elation you'll be feeling right now:D if only we could bottle it;)

Ceri well done :party0036: im sooo happy for you really i am i need to get up to speed on dual carriage way aswell my instructor said they can mark you for going 60 when its 70 but girl you rock !!!!!
man im so proud of you
cant wait to do mine now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jelous:

Hippychick, I PASSED!!!!! Yey!
Don't know how, I was a right mess.
I had a woman examiner who was really nice and put me at ease but I couldnt even remember my own name!
Was in such a tizzy this morning I tried washing my hair with Dove moisturizer and despite washing it twice after that it looks greasy!!
I had 12 minor faults 3 for speed control - doing 60 on a dual carriageway, too slow apparently!!! I stalled, I went round a corner too fast - was in wrong gear! Lots of little things like that! Thought I'd failed.
Just goes to show it aint over til it's over!
Hippychick, if I can pass with a performance like that I'm sure you'll be fine.
Good luck to you!
Thanks to everyone for your kind messages of support.
Ceri

Congrats sweet pea

Back