dropped a dress size

Beccubug

Silver Member
I hit the 2 stone lost mark today and also am sitting comfortably in my size 14 trousers. Very happy indeed as I wanted to be at this stage by the 19th of March for my engagement party.

WELL DONE!!! :):)

well done you thats great x

Thank you. It makes it all worth while. I found the first time I did it the first size took the longest and the rest seemed to go so quickly so this really helps with the motivation. It looks like you don't have long to go. Well done. We should be very proud of ourselves.

Thanks everyone. This is why I love this forum. I haven't posted much at all in the last month but everyone still has words of encourgement for you.

im hoping to be on it for another 2/3 weeks cant really afford it but just really wanted to kick start weight loss as soon as i get to my target i will be doing healthy eating for the last few pounds x

im hoping to be on it for another 2/3 weeks cant really afford it but just really wanted to kick start weight loss as soon as i get to my target i will be doing healthy eating for the last few pounds x

It is expensive. I worry every week that I won't have the money to cover it. Well done on your losses, you have done brilliantly.

thanks hun on start of wk2 now lost 6lb iast week which im happy with as i did have a few slip ups with food if i can lose 4/5 pound each week in wk2 and 3 i will be more than happy :)

thanks hun on start of wk2 now lost 6lb iast week which im happy with as i did have a few slip ups with food if i can lose 4/5 pound each week in wk2 and 3 i will be more than happy :)

I'm sure you will get there. I tend to not really pay much attention to my weight. As you can see from my signature I had two STS weeks when I was 100%. I am more focused on my clothes size. This is also because I tend to weigh quite heavy for my size. I am usually a size 10 at 11 stone. Lots of muscles.

im like that my healthy weight is 11st 1 (top end) but im quite comfortable in sz12 at 11st 7lb i think as long as your happy with how you look and feel the numbers on the scales dont matter

im like that my healthy weight is 11st 1 (top end) but im quite comfortable in sz12 at 11st 7lb i think as long as your happy with how you look and feel the numbers on the scales dont matter

exactly, thats also why I pay no attention to BMI. I am one of those people it doesn't work for as a lot of my "mass" is made up of muscle.

excellent very well done wow l cant wait to drop a dress size

I've got 4 dress sizes to go by June. Probably won't happen and I'm ok with this. Hopefully will get down 3 sizes tho. Fingers crossed

tegzy said:
I've got 4 dress sizes to go by June. Probably won't happen and I'm ok with this. Hopefully will get down 3 sizes tho. Fingers crossed

You will get there, just stick with it and you will see results

Well done!!

I too am now im my 14s! Cant wait till the 12s :)

My body just doesn't want to let go of size 18 lol I've been an 18 for years and years! although more recently I easily could have been up to a size 22 at some point (but wouldn't admit it to myself and lived in my jogging bottoms and maternity clothes) I can't wait to be a size 14 again and eventually make my goal of a size 10!

What is weird though is that I'm trying pre-pregnancy clothes on that I was wearing when I was bigger but now they just don't fit right at all!! :(

Back