Drunk Tinkerbell's weight loss journey

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
It is such a gift having twins. Apart from when they are babies I don't think it's any harder than having two kids of any age to be honest. It was hard when they were newborns! I blame my exhaustion for my weight gain after having them!

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

I would love twins!!! :)

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
:) careful what you wish for!

Hehe :)

I don't think I could cope with twins - mine are 6 and 2 and thats hard enough :)

Hows the diet going?

Pretty good thanks! Although i still do feel hungry even though I'm in ketosis and have been for 2 weeks!! I'm doing 810 this week to see how I do, I'm looking forward to dinner :)

Just tried the chicken masala out of the cookery book. Quite easy to make and really tasty! Although I stink of coriander, onion and garlic now!!

Hey you, how are you getting on? Are you still ssing? I tried the toffee malt bar today. Quite nice!

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Hey you, how are you getting on? Are you still ssing? I tried the toffee malt bar today. Quite nice!

Hiya jus being nosey and having a read of your diary! Similar stats as me i started at 12.2 currently 11.2 but were on diff plans! Best of luck with your weight loss xx

I love finding people with the same stats as me! What diet are you doing Katy?? Good luck with it! A stone lost already... Well done!

Hey sweets I
Beginning weight was exactly the same as yours. I just wanted to pop by and say well done on your losses do far you really are doing amazingly keep the faith and keep the focus and you will succeed, best of luck v xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
I love finding people with the same stats as me! What diet are you doing Katy?? Good luck with it! A stone lost already... Well done!

Im on cwp too but doing ss, ive had the odd ss+ meal and did drink fri night but remained strict! Thank you, dont think I will lose this week though! X

Not updated my diary for ages!!

Didn't have a weigh in this week but scales indicate maybe 2lbs. Bit disappointed but I suppose I am doing 810 now and not following it strictly, for instance I might substitute white fish for salmon, and yesterday rather than quorn mince for extra lean pork mince! Also some days I have 700 cals and others 900 cals... But I haven't had any carbs so feel like I'm still doing ok.

Went out tonight to a horse race night and got given a portion of fish and chips from the chippy. One of my all time favourites!! I was so good and I left ALL my chips and ate the cod out of the batter!! I didn't even have any ketchup!

Fingers crossed I should get some more lost lbs by my weigh in Tuesday!

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Not updated my diary for ages!!

Didn't have a weigh in this week but scales indicate maybe 2lbs. Bit disappointed but I suppose I am doing 810 now and not following it strictly, for instance I might substitute white fish for salmon, and yesterday rather than quorn mince for extra lean pork mince! Also some days I have 700 cals and others 900 cals... But I haven't had any carbs so feel like I'm still doing ok.

Went out tonight to a horse race night and got given a portion of fish and chips from the chippy. One of my all time favourites!! I was so good and I left ALL my chips and ate the cod out of the batter!! I didn't even have any ketchup!

Fingers crossed I should get some more lost lbs by my weigh in Tuesday!

Wow super well done on your willpower :)

Well done hun!!!!
I did the same tues night fed the batter to my dogs at the beach but lost it at a birthday party wed over choc cake :(
Was supposed to b back on it today but no luck have to be tomoro!!
When's your weigh in???
Xxx

Start 12.4 Current 11.4 goal 9.7

Tomorrow's a new day :)
My next weigh in is Tuesday. I don't think it's going to be a great one, despite it being 12 days since my last one. Grrrr.

No not really, I have substituted white fish for salmon once and have had chicken that's been marinated in a sauce, so not allowed. But have stayed in ketosis and haven't gone over say 800 calories. Don't know why I've stayed the same this week! Think my body is clinging on to it!

Well, I've had to cancel tomorrow's weigh in as I completely forgot I had to work late. So, I'm sending hubby round to CDC to pick up my week's products and will have to another week without being weighed. By the time I see her it will be 3 weeks since my last weigh in!! It wants to have improved on what I weigh now!!!

Back