Drunken (and general) rambling thread :-)

I loved the wishing chair as well with chinky, I called a fish that I won at the fair chinky!

The wishing chair!! Thats the one I couldnt remember.

OK Im now switching this blooming PC off... or Im going to be late

Catch you guys later

*HUGS*

Oooh and also in the Faraway Tree, do you remember Dame Washalot who throws her water down the tree and the saucepan man!
I love all these stories, my mum used to read them to me when I was little.
The Faraway Tree and The Wishing Chair were my fav ones. She brought them a few years ago for me as our original ones were getting a bit fragile. I read them both last year and now ds is old enough for me to read them to him, he loves it, he always says, 'mummy can you read me your special book' bless him.

Rightyho! Off to bed, feel a lot more sober now hehehe!
Catch you all tomorrow :D
xx

Youre SUCH a bad influence I just bought the complete Faraway Tree and Wishing Chair sets on Amazon for my niece lol

Could have got them cheaper on ebay but I HATE 2nd hand books, so bought brand new hardback versions lol

I bought Emma my all time favourite book EVER - My Naughty Little Sister for her 1st Christmas, ok so she was kinda young to appreciate it but it was such a beautiful complete edition and I hadnt seen it in so long.

Hmmm I maybe better give one set of books to Emma and give one for Ciara. Dont want to be accused of playing favourites.

Ofcourse Ill probably have to have a wee leaf through them when they arrive ;)

Lol, they are fab though aren't they, enjoy reading them. I'm sure Emma will love them as much as we do!
xx

Im here :D
what age group are the books your all taking about for?

Oooh i loved the Faraway tree and the wishing chair too when i was little, i remember moonface :character00100:

Hope everyone has had a good day i have been busy preparing the cage for my new rat babies to move in with my big fat rat boy for company
It involved alot of shopping lol :D

Hi Trina
Well I read it to my son who's nearly 4. It may be on the old side for him but he enjoys listening although doesn't neccessarily understand all of the words in it. So anywhere from 4 upwards I'd say.
xx

Big Brother :party0011::party0011::party0011:!!! (I know, I know I'm a saddo!) And a date with a rather scrummy ww desert!
xx

I get hooked every year, although last year was fab with Nicky and Pete (I must admit I had a bit of a thing for him :eek:, omg can't believe I just admitted that :giggle:).
xx

Back