Drunken (and general) rambling thread :-)

On an unrelated subject.... apologies for not posting tonight... just been awful down and I know its not the right attitude to have but Im so p'd off

Anyways..... will catch up with everything in the morning..... and I want full details of the cheesecake, pizza and wine diet Marie :giggle:

Aww Starlight, there's no need to apologise love. You're disappointed and we can all understand that and have been there as well!
We're all here for the same reason and that means sharing the good and bad :hug99:.
xx

Aww that's lovely Marie, I've been up dancing with ds (nearly 4) to Lazytown again today! Dd (1) was copying us as well, so cute :D
xx

Lol, ds broke my mobile when he was younger. My dd is 14 months as well!
xx

Oh bum about the phone! Dd's birthday is 25th May.
xx

Oooh keep us posted! When's your daughters bday?
xx

Defo! I got absolutely huge during both pregnancies,(with ds I put on a staggering 5 stone :eek:) I lost weight after having him but still didn't get back to what I was, then had dd and put on loads of weight again and still trying to get it off! Will do it though!
xx

Talking about being broody, I had a lovely dream the other night that I could feel a baby kicking inside me! No more for me though :-(
xx

Hubby doesn't want anymore :cry:
I must admit dd still isn't going through the night and it has all been quite hard going (ds was never a good sleeper either).
I enjoyed my pregnancies as well but unfortunately had to have emergency c/s with both of them.
Know what you mean about saggy tum!
I'm thrilled with my 2 though and do feel complete (although sometimes I must admit that I think of all the gorgeous babies we can have but push it to the back of my mind).
Anyway can't complain I've got 2 beautiful, healthy children so it's all good!
xx

STEP AWAY FROM THE ICECREAM!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I must admit watching ds and dd playing together is so lovely and they adore each other, although the arguments have started creeping in as they both want what the other has got.
Awww I bet you can't wait to start trying again, how exciting!
xx

Marie did you hear me - "STEP AWAY FROM THE ICECREAM!!!!"
Think of our skinny jeans :D

As for the trying - I'm not looking forward to the physical part, it's far too much like exercise for me, lol!

Just think of Sportacus ;):giggle:

Well done on not having any icecream, you're doing it girl! Well done!
xx

Lol, ds watches it all the time and then there's the dvd, I must admit I will have a chuckle when I watch it tomorrow lol!!!
xx

Glad I'm not the only one then, I bet there's loads of closet Sportacus devotees out there!
xx

I must admit I've got the most random taste in men! My friends despair lol.
(I've had a huge crush on Rik Mayall for 15yrs :eek:)
xx

Yip that's the one! It was 'Bottom' that got me hooked though and dare I say it 'the custardy pants competition' :eek:
I do fancy 'hot' men as well but Rik Mayall is one of the more unconventional ones :giggle:.
xx

Oh bum now I've scared you all off with my declaration of love for Rik :giggle:! I'm not weird, honest :D
xx

Back