Dry Lips?

Skatie

Nearly "Normal"
Hi, has anyone else gotten really dry lips since they started on LT? I started a week ago and my lips are really dry and peeling a bit. My friend started around the same time and hers are too...

On the plus side, my skin has cleared up and my complexion has never been better!!

this blog says
Side effects
1) Really bad breath (this was really bad for me as I deal with customers every day and was always thinking about it when I talked to people.
2) Headache for 3-4 days at start
3) Dry Lips to start with about 2 weeks
4) Poos like Bricks, going to the toilet real hurts.

look at his pics, looks kind of like he could be his own son now!
.::NeT Online Gaming Clan::.

Hi i have noticed i have really dry skin, especially my hands and legs! Everything i touch goes through me as my hands are so dry. To be honest i think the waether has a bearing on it too! xx

not so much dry lips but dry fingers and yeah its probably a combination of this diet and the fact that its winter lol

h xx

I have dry lips, especially when I have the soup; and also my hands and fingers are really dry. I've gone through loads of hand cream since I started.

And I'm cold, cold, cold.......brrrrrrrrrr! Three layers on today. I've taken to wearing a vest!

Hey, Yes everything is dry. I though it was because i was getting old! Didnt even link it to this diet b4, so this must be it:) Phew :)

spots and bags are the norm for me anyway, so nowt new there ;)

actually my skin is looking great with all the water i'm drinking, will have to keep it up once I finish on LT

Back