Dry Skin

Freedom Pass

Not sure whether it is the diet or just age catching up with me. I've always had so called "normal" skin and been very lucky not too wrinkle/crease too early. So it may be time catching up with my age, or the complete change in diet, but experiencing SPOTS and some DRY SKIN. Have used Boots Protect and Perfect for years, it may be time to change, but not sure what to. My skin is a little sensitive, cannot use Avon or Clinique products, but would not claim to be allergic as such.

Anyone any suggestions, nothing too greasy.

I've personally found that the diet has made my skin better as i suffer with sensitive skin as well but i would suggest boots tea tree and witch hazel range i swear by it and use the face wash, exfoliater, night gel (if i feel a spot coming) and sometimes use the pore strips and face masks and it's all reasonably priced another good product by boots is their cucumber moisturiser for dry skin or the neutrogena ranges :)

Similarly my skin is much improved by this diet, used to be a little dry before but just right now. I tend to use bog standard Olay, over protect and perfect. Sometimes I use old fashioned Nivea at night, or bio oil. Do you eat much fish? I swear that helps with skin. Sorry I can't help anymore than that....

Fp, ive experienced spots to....i think its an age thing....were reverting back to our teens lol x

Fp, ive experienced spots to....i think its an age thing....were reverting back to our teens lol x

Love that - always said I'd go backwards from 59

Do you eat much fish?

GW. Always been a passionate fish eater, with or without Dukan.

Back