Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

Okay, just found some hotels on Hoteldirect.co.uk. What area is everyone staying? Near Temple Bar?

I SO wanna come to Dublin, but just haven't got the cash to spare at the moment:( Too many things to pay for in the next few weeks and not enough cash to go around:(

If a miracle happens and I can save up I'll try my best to get there I promise:)

I'm praying for a miracle.........:D :D :D

There are a few to choose from so I'll have a good look and decide.:D

Hi Carol, sorry to butt in, but be careful where you book, O'Connell Street is lovely during the day, but not somewhere I'd recommend staying at nite, ....you need to be looking for a Dublin 1 hotel, PM me your lists of options and I'll help ya pick one if ya want,

cheers (another Caz LOL)

Kazz, help me out here darling. My head is a shed. Just done 3 days Child Protection course but definitely coming to this meet.

Remind me:

* What dates
* Which hotels peeps are staying in?
* Which airport I need to arrive in?
* Whose coming?...lol

Sorry for banging this out hun but old Isis could do with some quick reference guide tonight:confused: ;) :D

Hi Carol, sorry to butt in, but be careful where you book, O'Connell Street is lovely during the day, but not somewhere I'd recommend staying at nite, ....you need to be looking for a Dublin 1 hotel, PM me your lists of options and I'll help ya pick one if ya want,

cheers (another Caz LOL)

Thanks Cazz, yeah I was wondering whether it'd be too noisy at night! I do like my sleep y'know!;) :D

Thanks, I'll narrow down the choices and PM you as soon as.

Kazz, help me out here darling. My head is a shed. Just done 3 days Child Protection course but definitely coming to this meet.

Remind me:

* What dates Sat 30th June (some ppl staying friday 29th as well)
* Which hotels peeps are staying in? A few are staying in the Camden Hotel, but I believe that is booked out now:( Nikki is staying in Stauntons on the Green (Stephens Green) and is booked in for friday & sat night....not sure about everyone else
* Which airport I need to arrive in? Em....Dublin LOL
* Whose coming?...lol Who isnt?!

Sorry for banging this out hun but old Isis could do with some quick reference guide tonight:confused: ;) :D

I'll forgive ye cos ur tired!! Sooooo glad your coming!! Bet I'll see you wearing that fab dress!!

*stomp *stomp *stomp :p (can't recover on the Monday as have to be at work!) *muttering rude words...:eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :cool: lol just kidding.. it'll be a fab weekend! I'll just have to settle for the photos! (although I know Ailsa was thinking of coming with me too..........)

Back