Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

I've just booked at the Camden for the 2 nights Fri and Sat for me and Cat.
Just flights to see to now, so looking forward to it
Irene xx

I've just booked at the Camden for the 2 nights Fri and Sat for me and Cat.
Just flights to see to now, so looking forward to it
Irene xx

LOL...OMG Irene, that is so brill, I know i didn't get a chance to get to know you or Cat in Newcastle at all, so this will be brill, that does it, I'm changing my booking to the two nights too, can't have all you lot having more fun than me....WOO HOOO....
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ok the camden is full already! so I'm now booked in at Stauntons on The Green which I've been assured is close by. but I'm coming for the 2 nights anyway, just need to find flights now

WOO HOOO, really looking forward to meeting ya Debz, you gonna drive down or get the train??

As for the sloping off, ah those best intentions are always good to look back on eh!!!, this is from the person who always starts the night saying, I'm gonna take it easy LMAO...

Hiya - think I'll get the train down...can't be ar*ed with driving thru' Dublin....plus it means if I'm not able to drive on the Sunday (can't think why....:confused: :rolleyes: )....I can still get home !

Debz
xx

Have just found this thread with thanks to flirtyfourtygreen eyes thanks!!!!:D
Would be really interested in the meet so will keep watching for more info:)
Love
Noonie x

weight.png

I SO wanna come to Dublin, but just haven't got the cash to spare at the moment:( Too many things to pay for in the next few weeks and not enough cash to go around:(

If a miracle happens and I can save up I'll try my best to get there I promise:)

me too Mrs D, and you know.. RyanAir are doing flights for 1p today (not sure if the dates fit or not)!

I'm still umming and ahhing as to whether or not to go as I will only have arrived home on the 29th.. and will be jetlagged - but I SO want to go.. lol.. will have to just wait for the next time.. *pout *foot stomp * sniffle ;)

I know what you mean, why can't they have the hotel prices as low as the flights?!:eek: :)

I've just sent off one of those booking forms for The Sun £9.50 hols and don't know what date we''ll be going until they send the details back in March, but it could be around the same time as Dublin as I had to choose 5 dates to stand a good chance of getting a holiday:D

Lots of pouting and sulking from me too! hahaha!

I SO wanna come to Dublin, but just haven't got the cash to spare at the moment:( Too many things to pay for in the next few weeks and not enough cash to go around:(

If a miracle happens and I can save up I'll try my best to get there I promise:)

me too Mrs D, and you know.. RyanAir are doing flights for 1p today (not sure if the dates fit or not)!

I'm still umming and ahhing as to whether or not to go as I will only have arrived home on the 29th.. and will be jetlagged - but I SO want to go.. lol.. will have to just wait for the next time.. *pout *foot stomp * sniffle ;)

Girlies, if you POSSIBLY CAN AT ALL you should come!!
Jen, I know you will be jet lagged, but the way I see it, you can still have a great time wit all of us and then recover on the Monday!! Even if you only make it for the sat nite....would be fab to meet you!!

Carol, you WILL be able to get flights closer to the time....they just might cost you a little more than they are doing now....and if you possibly think you might have the money to come over, you can book a hotel room or b & b and most of them only charge your deposit and you pay the rest on arrival or departure, with only the chance that you will lose the deposit if you cancel up to 48 hours in advance....I wanna meet my love rival for JD!!!

Hi Mrs Depp, don't fret about the Dublin meet, theres plenty of time between now and then, its another 23weeks away, I hope your able to pull something about of the bag, I'd love for you too come....

Now, Now, FFnF, less of that foot stomping unless its stomping over to the internet and booking a cheap flight, LMAO....you know you've an open invitation, your not restricted to this weekend, and it'll be one of many meets in Dublin, forget New York, we taught them how be a city that never sleeps LMAO :D ;) :D

Girlies, if you POSSIBLY CAN AT ALL you should come!!
Jen, I know you will be jet lagged, but the way I see it, you can still have a great time wit all of us and then recover on the Monday!! Even if you only make it for the sat nite....would be fab to meet you!!

Carol, you WILL be able to get flights closer to the time....they just might cost you a little more than they are doing now....and if you possibly think you might have the money to come over, you can book a hotel room or b & b and most of them only charge your deposit and you pay the rest on arrival or departure, with only the chance that you will lose the deposit if you cancel up to 48 hours in advance....I wanna meet my love rival for JD!!!

Kazz, I'm still hopeful that I can come over hun!;) I'll try and see if I can get the money together for my hotel deposit.

From one Caz to another it'd be great to meet my love rival too!:D

Back