****DUBLIN MEET**** - 17th-19th September 2010

Which suits best.. August or September for Dublin meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ooh I would love to come, not sure about the dates though will have to check with hubby x

Hey guys great to see a bit of interest!!!

Dates are totally changable just checking interest right now. Maybe we should do a poll or something to see which suits most????

I'm sure CC will be along here to add her name to the list soon cos I know she lurves dublin soooo much :D:D

xxxxxxxxxxx

Finances permitting I'd love to come. Never been to Ireland. x

Hey Gen, do you know some good places where people play Irish music and folk music in Dublin?

Hey Gen, do you know some good places where people play Irish music and folk music in Dublin?

Hiya... all around temple bar would have irish music. Or the Brazen Head & The merchant, all around christ church area, bout ten mins walk from temple bar. You would have to check nearer the time. Are you planning on coming over another time or for the meet??

Gen x

For the meet but was trying to plan a week in Ireland in early August though not sure finances will allow.

In 2008 my mate and I went for a week to Clonakilty with view to taking in the music - we weren't disappointed, only getting home once on the same evening we went out!!!! We spent several evenings in An teach beag, behind O'Donovans Hotel and I actually got to sing there too.

We were without transport so the days were limited - I think we found every corner of Clon. It rained most of the week so we got caught out a lot - we had a wicked laugh and want to go there again but would like to start at Dublin, hire a car, find Pat Malloys bar, then travel down to Clon to finish off the holiday - phew! it wares me out to think about it.

With finances as they are we might have to put off our tour until next year - we want to see some of the sights this time too (like the Ring of Kerry etc). x

My home town!!!

I thought the Wexford area was lovely. Just wished we could have spent longer in Ireland. My ex had business there and so the kids and I went over on the ferry with him and dropped him off. We then explored the area. It was April and a lovely sunny day so they had a great day running around on the beach.

xxx

I would love love love to come. Finances permitting ... may be :D

re ryanair- fly handluggage only

i managed 3 weeks in ireland on hand luggage only..... it is possible

re ryanair- fly handluggage only

i managed 3 weeks in ireland on hand luggage only..... it is possible

lol I would normally avoid Ryanair like the plague.

If I can make it I shall combine it with some time in England too so Ryanair will be out of the question. I could not do a week with ony hand luggage. lol

Pam xxx

I could not do a week with ony hand luggage. lol

Pam xxx

Don't think I could even do a weekend with only hand luggage!!!!! lol

Definite dates would be good so can get some bargain flights booked :)

Back