Due Dates!!!

I had forceps and im still a bit sore but i survived and it wasnt that bad at all at the time so dont be worrying about that bit x

I had a bub with a head circumference of 38.5cm (98th centile line)!! It hurt and I needed 3 stitches but I did it without pain relief!! :p

HAHA :8855: I dont think i should be so lucky - but to not hurt would be amazing! My morning bloods are the same, maybe thats common in pregnancy? I spend all morning ravenous which i cant imagine is good either!! Problem is, unless i have just an egg on its own breakfast is always going to be a bit carb filled. Im a bit scared about it all if im honest, her head is bigger than it should be and if that continues then i should imagine im going to hurt quite considerably with tearing, etc. forceps scare the life out of me. Ive heard all sorts of horror stories. xx

I think that's what scared me a bit as well, when they said he had a big head I was like 'Right that's gonna hurt!' Haha. Honestly forceps was nothing bad. It was a bit weird being in the operating theatre bit and there was about 18 people, all with different jobs, but they had music on and were all chatty so it wasn't really scary. And I honestly didn't even know id had stitches. Well, I did know, but they never once hurt. The soreness I had was in my thighs where I'd been put into the stirrups while numb :eek: xx

Is there an up to date list? Can't seem to find it! Been back a few pages now. I'm due 24th April so currently 15 weeks gone.

angie-bum - 19th Oct 2014
hcocker - 9th November 2014
Pesty - 30th December 2014
Shez__x - 31st December 2014
Maverick - 5th February 2015
Caz - 24th April 2015
PrincessPeach - approx 17th June 2015 (waiting for scan)

Updated the list :) Welcome Caz! Congrats on your pregnancy x

Thanks Jess :)

angie-bum - 19th Oct 2014 hcocker - 9th November 2014 Pesty - 30th December 2014 Shez__x - 31st December 2014 Maverick - 5th February 2015 Caz - 24th April 2015 PrincessPeach - approx 17th June 2015 (waiting for scan) Updated the list :) Welcome Caz! Congrats on your pregnancy x

Aw does it seem strange to be back on the list ? How lovely x

Aw does it seem strange to be back on the list ? How lovely x

Yes does seem really strange! Still doesnt feel real yet, I dont think it will until the scan where I can see that the baby is actually there and ok. :) Feels like ages still to wait, but have my 1st MW appointment on the 6th Nov to help break the time up a bit xx

Hello ladies - just wanted to say hi. My EDD is 4th June 2015, I'm currently 13 + 3 weeks. Looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

Congrats oasis!

Hi everyone! I'm 20+2 today and I'm due on 1st May :) xx

Had my 12 week scan so I can update in here now :)

Got a 10 month old and my second due on 2nd July!

Yay to baby H number 2 xx

Well, just had a growth scan and baby is big, looks like she would be due 27th Jan according to current growth. She is also breech, so we may have a January c section baby after all... Unless we can persuade her to turn!!

Well, just had a growth scan and baby is big, looks like she would be due 27th Jan according to current growth. She is also breech, so we may have a January c section baby after all... Unless we can persuade her to turn!!

Oh really. Well I hope she changes. Remember how inaccurate growth scans are. Cole was meant to be a big baby and he was 7lb something. Same happened to many babies on here. Fingers crossed things improve z

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back