• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cruise PP Dukan Bread in the microwave or breadmaker

S: 9st5lb C: 8st3lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 21.7 Loss: 1st2lb(12.21%)
I have an 800w microwave and it only needs two minutes. I did try 3 but had to throw it away as it was like a brick!

I have to cook mine with all of the doors closed so my husband can't smell it cooking. :rolleyes:

It smells really eggy but tastes fine.:)

kazzamce

Got to do it this time!!
S: 18st3lb C: 16st13.5lb G: 12st5lb BMI: 40.8 Loss: 1st3.5lb(6.86%)
mmmmmmmm.....

I just made the bread recipe using 1 1/2 tbsp oat bran, 1 tbsp fromage frais, 1 egg, pinch of salt, mixed spice and some splenda and cooked them in my mini doughnut maker - OMG - I got 12 mini doughnuts - sprinkled with a bit more splenda when still hot - fab!
First attempt and they did taste a bit eggy but more spice should hide that - I will use more spice and splenda in the actual mix next time - but I reckon with some of the flavourings on the Dukan site added they would be fab! Also did the basic bread for brekky tomorrow - I feel a turkey rasher sarnie with mustard coming on!
K
x

Nina41

S: 10st0lb C: 9st2lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 0st12lb(8.57%)
I woke up craving bread today so decided to give it a try. OMG it's delicious! I was so surprised! I really enjoyed it!

shellebelle83

S: 13st9lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 0st12lb(6.28%)
Such yummy bread! I did a double portion in the micro and it only took a 3min nuke!

Nicky6

S: 27st3lb C: 27st3lb G: 19st13lb BMI: 63.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Ive just got round to making some Dukan bread today.
it was delicious, couldnt really tell any difference.
I put a bit into the toaster and my son and husband had a bit, they loved it too and thought it was normal toast.
really enjoyed making a sandwich today,will do it again in the future.
Think it will be handy when im out for the day-can take sandwiches out with me.

dukannotsofatty

Gold Member
S: 18st0.2lb C: 11st12.7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 25.3 Loss: 6st1.5lb(33.9%)
its very tasty, I altered the brans slightly cos I use wheatbran and used half my days allowances, works really well.