Cruise PP Dukan Bread in the microwave or breadmaker

I really fancy making the bread machine bread but I can't find any wheat bran I've done a quick online search on tescos website but the search showed up nothing. I don't have any holland and barrats shops close to me.

mmmmmmmm.....

I just made the bread recipe using 1 1/2 tbsp oat bran, 1 tbsp fromage frais, 1 egg, pinch of salt, mixed spice and some splenda and cooked them in my mini doughnut maker - OMG - I got 12 mini doughnuts - sprinkled with a bit more splenda when still hot - fab!
First attempt and they did taste a bit eggy but more spice should hide that - I will use more spice and splenda in the actual mix next time - but I reckon with some of the flavourings on the Dukan site added they would be fab! Also did the basic bread for brekky tomorrow - I feel a turkey rasher sarnie with mustard coming on!
K
x

I woke up craving bread today so decided to give it a try. OMG it's delicious! I was so surprised! I really enjoyed it!

Ive just got round to making some Dukan bread today.
it was delicious, couldnt really tell any difference.
I put a bit into the toaster and my son and husband had a bit, they loved it too and thought it was normal toast.
really enjoyed making a sandwich today,will do it again in the future.
Think it will be handy when im out for the day-can take sandwiches out with me.

its very tasty, I altered the brans slightly cos I use wheatbran and used half my days allowances, works really well.

Back