Cruise PP Dukan Cruise

SandraP

Really :(((((got on the scales and put on another 1lb I did 5 days of the attack and delighted lost 4 lb, but sadly on the 5th day went out for lunch and gave in and had a bottle of wine. Next morning put on 1lb so went straight back on a pp day!! went to bed feeling really good, but this morning have put on another 1lb so in a week I have only managed to lose 1 1/2 lb - what do you think I have done wrong? Yesterday I had 3 milky coffee's made with skimmed milk is that too much?: cry::mad:

Don't worry with this diet your weight will sometimes go up and down wen if I are sticking to it religiously. I sometimes put 2lb on with no explanation but I know if I keep at it it will come off again an it does. Could be to do with water retention, totm and definitely that bottle of wine, sometimes it can take a day or two to catch up with you. Just keep going!

Totally up to you but I sometimes do a couple off pp day when I slip up...but u have just come off attack so depends if u can handle it or not if your really bored go to pv! As far as I know thats fine, you can have up to 1kg of dairy products a day so you're fine!

Hello,
Well the wine won't have helped much :eek: but yes, too much milk there.
Also, could you fill in your stats in the control panel please? It helps if we know how much you have to lose, BMI, etc because the answer to someone with say 10lbs to lose would differ to that for someone with 50lbs to lose.
Thanks and good luck! :)

Ok I will post my stats now - well I will try to I am still finding my way round the site. Like how you have kept a weekly diary Red Heart

Back