Attack Dukan day 3

lynne min

Hello to everyone,

I'm on the attack on Dukan since Tuesday. I'm really feeling quite good! Ive been eating pepper steak with a yoghurt sauce for dinner and it really fills me up so I'm not looking round for nibbles when i'm watching tv later. Needed a chocolate hit yesterday and made a Quark, powdered cocoa and splender mix which hit the spot. I made my first gallette yesterday and it turned out lovely, I did it with splender and when it was cooked I sprinkled some lemon juice and some more splender on it....yummo!
Today is
B omelet
L chicken breast with lo cheese and garlic stuffing
D Venison burgurs

and a lemony gallette when I need it!

Good Luck everyone :)

Hi, sorry to burst your bubble but you shouldn't be having cocoa on Attack, you should only have 0% cheese and you shouldn't be putting lemon juice all over your galette. I think in the book he says you can use it as a flavouring for meat but not to use it as lemon juice.

The cocoa and low fat cheese are tolerated items - you can have two tolerated items per day once on cruise, if you are losing well.

Last edited:
Cheese....

I think I used the wrong cheese....lo fat 5% when I should have used Quark instead.

I love it.....it is so simple. I get board of counting stuff and on S.W. I still eat too much. I'm a bit worried about the weekend coz my partner comes home and we go out and meet friends, usually in the pub....I may have to go on cruise and then have an attack few days on Monday

Back