Dukan Dieter

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DottiePH, 25 April 2011 Social URL.

1. DottiePH

DottiePH New Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.71%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi Everyone, just found this site and registered. I have been on the Dukan Diet and so far lost 20 lbs. Still a way to go. My target weight is 10 stone +. Because I occasionally have to have steroid injections for rheumatoid arthritis my weight loss has been slower than I would have liked. However, have dropped 2 dress sizes already so really pleased and everyone says I am looking good!:rolleyes: Would love tohear from anyone else on the Dukan Diet. Having problems with their website at present so can't get my coaching instructions. Love DottiePH:love047:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emms24

Emms24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(17.47%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hiya! I am also a dukaner and have been on it for two weeks. Starting my third week today. I've lost 10lb so far and the best part of it was last Sunday (after 6 days) getting in to my jeans that did I could not even fasten before! How are you finding the diet? I struggle a bit with the PP days sometimes as I feel like I can't physically eat anymore meat! But it doesn't last long, I feel less hungry and hve more energy. How long have you been on it? Emma x

4. soshbfly

soshbfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.8lb(10.05%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World since 25 April 16
    Hi Dottie and welcome! Really great progress so far... can't wait until I hit a 20lb loss - will be my lighest ever as an adult!

Also having probs on Dukan site (so missing the coaching). But found this great site as I was desparate for some answers my first week.

I have to say I'm not having much difficulty on the diet thus far my motivation is quite high... talk to me in a couple weeks when I'm totally stalled! ;-)

Good luck to both of you ladies!!

5. soshbfly

soshbfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.8lb(10.05%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Also, not sure you found it yet - but there's a Dukan diet only section of the site.

Hope to see you there!

6. Emms24

Emms24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(17.47%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hello and thank you for lettin me know about the dukan part of the site. 20lbs that's quite an achievement!!

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your losses with Dukan.

Irene xx

8. DottiePH

DottiePH New Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.71%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi Everyone, lovely to hear from you. I started the Dukan Diet at the end of november 2010. As I explained, weight loss has been slow due to steroid injections which really plump you up and you end up eating for England for a few days as they make you very hungry. Really missing the on line coaching and have slipped back a bit this last few days. I need the nagging to keep on track! DottiePH

9. soshbfly

soshbfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.8lb(10.05%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    I never really had any "coaching" but it was nice knowing I had report in every day about weight and what I was eating (though they unfortunately did nothing with it because of website issues). I'm feeling a bit different today knowing there's no "end of the day report" to complete. Its sad... its like I need someone else to keep me in line (like an AA sponsor or something - "please help, I think I may eat an apple!!" ha, ha!!)

P.S. - I don't think AA/Alcoholics Anonymous is funny... it was just a good analogy to use... please don't flame!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.