Dukan Dieter

DottiePH

Hi Everyone, just found this site and registered. I have been on the Dukan Diet and so far lost 20 lbs. Still a way to go. My target weight is 10 stone +. Because I occasionally have to have steroid injections for rheumatoid arthritis my weight loss has been slower than I would have liked. However, have dropped 2 dress sizes already so really pleased and everyone says I am looking good!:rolleyes: Would love tohear from anyone else on the Dukan Diet. Having problems with their website at present so can't get my coaching instructions. Love DottiePH:love047:

Hiya! I am also a dukaner and have been on it for two weeks. Starting my third week today. I've lost 10lb so far and the best part of it was last Sunday (after 6 days) getting in to my jeans that did I could not even fasten before! How are you finding the diet? I struggle a bit with the PP days sometimes as I feel like I can't physically eat anymore meat! But it doesn't last long, I feel less hungry and hve more energy. How long have you been on it? Emma x

Hi Dottie and welcome! Really great progress so far... can't wait until I hit a 20lb loss - will be my lighest ever as an adult!

Also having probs on Dukan site (so missing the coaching). But found this great site as I was desparate for some answers my first week.

I have to say I'm not having much difficulty on the diet thus far my motivation is quite high... talk to me in a couple weeks when I'm totally stalled! ;-)

Good luck to both of you ladies!!

Hello and thank you for lettin me know about the dukan part of the site. 20lbs that's quite an achievement!!

Hi Everyone, lovely to hear from you. I started the Dukan Diet at the end of november 2010. As I explained, weight loss has been slow due to steroid injections which really plump you up and you end up eating for England for a few days as they make you very hungry. Really missing the on line coaching and have slipped back a bit this last few days. I need the nagging to keep on track! DottiePH

...Really missing the on line coaching and have slipped back a bit this last few days. I need the nagging to keep on track! DottiePH

I never really had any "coaching" but it was nice knowing I had report in every day about weight and what I was eating (though they unfortunately did nothing with it because of website issues). I'm feeling a bit different today knowing there's no "end of the day report" to complete. Its sad... its like I need someone else to keep me in line (like an AA sponsor or something - "please help, I think I may eat an apple!!" ha, ha!!)

P.S. - I don't think AA/Alcoholics Anonymous is funny... it was just a good analogy to use... please don't flame!

Back