Attack Dukan do it!

GKdB

Heya,

I briefly introduced myself yesterday but Im thinking I might start a proper diary to help me along the way. I can be a tad flakey with blogs etc but Ill try to keep up to date!

So my Mum and I started Dukan yesterday, slight mix up and we had fat free yoghurt but with the fruit in them...:rolleyes: So Im thinking today is the OFFICIAL start day I don't know. Maybe it won't have hurt as much as we think...?! Will do an extra Attack day to make up!

Been having a look at recipes and things look inspiring! Not as restricted as I first thought. Great :D

Anyway, been having chicken and eggs mainly but will be looking for ideas on here and Dukan websites.

Hope to stay motivated! All your stories are inspirational! :)

See you for now!

Ok so had a load of chicken and had steak tonight with a tad of French mustard to give it a boost.

I keep getting confused with bits and bobs from reading the book then on here but I think Im getting the hang of it - like it says we can have pickled onions so I had a couple this afternoon then I just read a min ago that you should only use them in flavouring and not eat them... Argh! So if Im not sure Ill just avoid 'til I know whats what. So following the sample menu roughly as much as I can, otherwise just having chicken and eggs. BUT then it says we can have as many eggs as we want but then it also says no more than 4 yolks a week... :sigh:

Ill figure it out :) Cant wait to be a skinny mini!! Roll on September!

A couple of pickled onions is fine, as is a couple of gherkins - enjoy your pickle fix!! :D

I have never restricted my egg quantities (neither have loads of the girls on here), so if you need more then I say go for it.

To my mind, eggs are the ultimate Dukan portable snack and I would have fallen off the wagon long before now without them.

Well done :D

P x

Thanks for the reassurance! I love having a biled egg for a quick snack so I'm very happy to hear that :D

Had the guts to weigh myself properly today and am 2lb lighter than I thought so that's good. Not a big difference but better than what I thought!

Hi GKdB,

Welcome to the life of Dukan lol!

Don't worry about the minor slip-ups, you will get the grasp of it eventually.

www.mydukandiet.com has a few recipes you can try.

Good luck x

Thanks!

Do you know what I could use as substitutes for fromage frais and also quark? Cant find them in our supermarket - and it's the only place to go cos the island I live on is TINY! Lol!

Thanks!

Do you know what I could use as substitutes for fromage frais and also quark? Cant find them in our supermarket - and it's the only place to go cos the island I live on is TINY! Lol!

The only other option is cottage cheese but, it's not to everyone's liking lol!

Hmmm.... I have bought some but Im not really looking forward to it! Its just car I wanted to make some of the oat bran bits and bobs but looks like it will be with 0% and sweeteners only!

Hmmm.... I have bought some but Im not really looking forward to it! Its just car I wanted to make some of the oat bran bits and bobs but looks like it will be with 0% and sweeteners only!

I haven't really heard of anyone using anything else until they reach cruise.

I'm sure fat-free mozarella and light cheeses like babybel and laughing become an option (in very small portions).

Back