Dukan Do It....

i also used bottled lemon when i made it

Great loss DF, you are deffo in the zone. Can you send some of your motivation my way please :)

Great loss DF, you are deffo in the zone. Can you send some of your motivation my way please :)

>>>whoosh, on its way hunni >>>

Afternoon DF :) any lemon curd left? ;) x

errr yes, but only cos I made loads LOL. Had it on my muffin, in yogurt and even in my eggy pancake for supper. YUM!!!!

Busy day today, shopping this morning, then sorting some ebay stuff, lunch, off to hosp for hub, tea, then pick up daughter from friends, then pumpkin carvings and finally sit down at 9pm. Phew, tomorrows busy too. Working breakfast club, shopping at Asda, forms to fill out, want to get some more stuff on ebay.

Sorting a box of stuff from in the loft that had been put away for a while, I came across two pairs of PJs, a skirt and a pair of crops that all fit me now......so not selling them any more, all mine LOL.

I'm expecting to find more as I go along, there are boxes that haven't been touched in years. I always intended to do the selling on ebay, I just never really got the chance. Am so determined to clear as much as possible, get my bedroom back LOL.

Put half on this mornig, I think it was the bacon I had yesterday, I had WW bacon, I know I shouldn't have had it, but seeing other people eating bacon, i thought hmmm why not, but perhaps that wasn't a good idea now. Still got half of it left but will save it for next week and see what happens after it. Then I'll know for def LOL.

lost this morning, can't rem what, each day kind of runs together LOL, think I lost yesterday and this morning so its all going well, when usually the week after TOTM is a bad week...hope I didn't just jinx it.

In school all day today, on my feet most of the day, so a different kind of exercise, its difficult though when it comes to eating as i can have my lunch with the little ones at the pack up table but I can't warm it up, so I have to make sure the food I take is edible when cold.

Seems a bit quiet on here, hope everyone is ok.

Agree that's exercise....and working with children....my idea of hell lol xxx

Isn't it lovely coming across clothes you haven't been able to get into for ages, it's like finding a new wardrobe of clothes :)

It's exhausting being on your feet all day, that definitely counts as exercise! Keep up the good work :)

I seem to do a lot of bending and stretchign too but you kind of don't realise it.

Agree that's exercise....and working with children....my idea of hell lol xxx

I started working in school by accident really, same school my daughter goes to. I did my level 2 and they asked me to do supply. So I go in once a week as a volunteer as it keeps me right withthe kids, I'm not a stranger to them then. Plus it keeps me up to date with the routines in class.

because I am working with nursery foundation children, it means I'm in at the start, when they first start learning to read and write...skills they will have for life and to know I might have helped in some tiny way is amazing. All those lives.

Isn't it lovely coming across clothes you haven't been able to get into for ages, it's like finding a new wardrobe of clothes :)

Definately, I reckon there will be more too as there are other boxes in the loft and a zip bag in the cupboard. Will have no space in my proper wardrobe before long LOL

Put on this morning, could have been the oatbran. I made some pumpkin muffins the day before yesterday and I kept one out for yesterdays supper, but having had my bread and porridge I reckon I had gone over allowances by a tablespoon of oatbran. Feeling a bit bloated at the moment though so I think my body is getting ready for its clear out...only seems to happen ever few days at the moment.

STS this morning.

Had a lazy ish day, went shopping to Lidl and managed to get some flavoured sugar free chewing gum, and a packet of crayfish tails for me to snack on. Very nice. Expensive though...saw some braesola (sp?) there which I thought was very expensive. Won't be buying that then LOL.

My nose is sore at the moment, feels like I've been punched on the nose, glasses resting on the bump is sore.

Another WI tomorrow, looking like I've only lost a pound this week, yet it started really well this week, typical week after TOTM if thats the case. Will see tomorrow. Fingers crossd.

DF......well what's the verdict on the scales misses???????

Not a good one, nearly cried. Quarter pound ON!!!!

Its the week after TOTM and it does seem to be a crap week, but the start of the week was so promising i actually thought I'd cracked it, then the last few days have been awful. Part of it i think is that I ate my oatbran too late in the evening. I have noticed a few times that if I have my muffins for supper that I seem to stay the same or gain the next day. So I have decided that from now on I am going to make sure all my oatbran allowances have been eaten by lunchtime. So we will see.

I really hope this week is a better one. Now I've got the tolerateds sorted, then the oatbran next then hopefully my losses will start getting better again

I'm sure it works out in the long run but it is disappointing when you've worked hard not to see a loss on the scales. Put it behind you tomorrow's another day & I bet that gain is off x

you bet right hunni. This morning was a loss of 2.5lb. I knew it was the oatbran, I only had crabsticks and my hot choc for supper last night. I also made sure to drink a little bit more and this mornig was a good loss....plus toilet fairy visited a few times yesterday LOL.

I did have a cheat last night though, for tea that is. I have been eyeing up the Snickers Ice Cream bars in the freezer. I have resisted every day for a week, but feeling crap yesterday I decided i was having one. Oh it was so so delicious, I was in heaven. And do you know, the craving has gone and I feel very in control and positive. Not that I wasn't in control, but one ice cream didn't make me feel as though I should go and eat all the bad stuff. If I hadn't lost this morning I would have accepted the consequences of my cheat without question, and may still have to yet if tomorrow is a gain or STS day.

I have officially changed my TW. When I first started the diet I couldn't face the idea of a large number, so I put 5st loss for the TW, but having got to a loss of just over 3 stone I feel so positive about this diet, I KNOW I will get there, so with that in mind I have changed my TW. It now means a loss of 6.5stone, but I'm already half way there. I've already gone down two sizes top and bottom with three stone, so imagine when I lose it all, four sizes in theory LOL. That would mean me being able to fit into size 16 trousers...oh boy. There really will be a party if that happens.....nope, sorry not if I mean when.

Back