Dukan Do It....

Karin xxxx your doing fantastic and your losses are inspirational. In the big picture your blip and that's all it is.......nothing but a slight blip. Can't, do any harm. Its when its daily there's a problem. Xxx

you are doing so well!! loving your attitude towards the ice cream, thats a true dukaneer! (or dukanette which ever you prefer) loving the diary xxxx

Thanks guys, ooo I think I like dukanette, sounds quite feminine...reminiscent of someone who might have lived in the early 1800s and went to all the dances / balls of the season. can just hear the announcer now...Me lords, ladies and gentleman....Dukanette Karin!!
LOL, daft I know.

Stayed the same this morning, so could be cos I had my full allowance of diary for the first time ever, or it was the ice cream LOL. Don't care, was a STS so thats fine by me.

I worked the lunch duty at school today and had to get changed before I left to go to work, I put on black trousers and a long sleeved black top. i said to hubby, I feel like I'm going to rob a bank !! he looked at me and said, ''have you looked in a mirror'' ''you look wow, really do dear, wow'' Hmmm very nice comments, mwah to hubby.

Had becca's Mongolian Beef for tea, but I didn't have any broccoli so i used the 3 florets of cauli I had left, with some BNS and carrott. It was very tasty, yum. Though I really should read instructions properly. I put it all in the same pan to start and then started reading and realised I needed to do the sauce first LOL. So emptied it out and started the sauce again. Beef was ok though, all very yum.

Dnsf....wow of hubby ......foxy xxx

I lost again this mornig, very pleased. its definately working having all my oatbran before mid day.

Not much happening at the moment, well nothing really worth talking about. Shopping, picked up a desk set for daughter, went to DD harvest festival assembly this aft, was good. Hubby in a lot of pain at the moment with his lungs, just wish the pain would go away so he can have better days.

At school tomorrow, then finished fora week yay, think i need it. Though its going to be busy every day.

Sunday is a craft show day and I'm going to be meeting Monica/passion flower. Really looking forward to it.

Sounds like a great weekend Dnsf xxx

sounds like a super weekend

thanks. It will be really nice to meet someone off the forum, esp if finances go to plan and she and I travel down together to the meet up.

Busy day in school today, lots of filing, paperwork, book making, reading books to sort, back and forth to copier room, folder cupboard. Def did a fair bit of moving about today.

Went to see a friend after school, and then home for a rest. Phew!!!

Stayed the same this morning, which I don't mind because I lost yesterday more than i expected to.

My DD old teacher (left last July) popped in for a visit today, and i just managed to see her. After saying hi, her first comment was "oh haven't you lost a lot of weight" I was very pleased. Most people have been saying they have noticed, but then it goes quiet, because they are used to seeing me. its only when i wear something new that shows it. Seeing a friend on Monday that i haven't seen since before I started the diet, so am quite looking forward to her comments. LOL...vain, moi??? Naaahhhhh.

take all the compliments you can get ... you deserve them ;)

Yes enjoy the praise you've earned it xxx

will do, and thanks. Yep, def take them...pity we can't take a pic of words and put them up on the pinboard to always see LOL, would always be a motivator wouldn't it

Lost 3/4lb this morning, its all looking good this week. I made some cheesecakes tonight though cos I really needed the sweet fix, kept a few for tomorrow for my lunch box LOL.

Just boiled some eggs too and they weren't fully cooked, so I peeled them, cracked the whites and put in MW for 20sec, took them out to check on them and they exploded all over LOL.....clean up time

Right off to bed, clocks to change, and up earlyish for the fair. Poor Mon will be up earlier I reckon cos of travelling.

See you all tomorrow xx

Had a lovely day today, a visit to the craft fair and to meet the lovely Monica. She is so cool, I am always nervous of meeting new people, and it was like seeing an old friend I hadn't seen for ages.

Sorted out my daughters heap of stuff that was piling up under the bed. So much stuff, was horrified when even after an hour we still haven't cleared it all. Need to figure out where to put all the books LOL. Shes an avid reader like me.

Put quarter on this morning, very copeable. Meals on a sunday never really go to time plan and I am really hoping I haven't overeaten so late in the day that means tomorrow morning isn't good news. Fingers crossed.

fingers crossed for you xx

WooHoo, it was a very good weigh in.

I lost 1.75lb since yesterday morning, but my total weigh in for the week was a loss of

5.5lb

Blooming marvellous.

It definately works not having oatbran so late in the day, I've been making sure that its all eaten by mid afternoon at the very very latest. Suppers have been a lot lighter too so that it means I'm not eating too late.

wow thats fabulous darling :D

Back