Dukan Do It....

We got fireworks to take to a pary tonight....they are nice but such a waste of money if on a budget...but we said the same its a one off. Happy Saturday.

you too hunni xx

we went to a differnet asda this afternoon, a few miles from the other store and they had loads in stock, so I bought another two tubs LOL.

really hope they haven't stopped it otherwise it'll be morrisons only, and their brand is a smaller tub and softer. not ideal but if needs must :(

Just ordered some more flavourings from Preema/Swedish company, finally ran out of the others, lasted quite a while.

Have orderd pistachio this time Yum, and a hazelnut flavouring which will have to be used sparingly.

DNF my local asda has removed the stock/space for the quark also, wonder if we should all email asda to complain?? could be worth it - pester/people power...x

nice on lotto, lets put this up as a main thread, and get everyone to complain. Totally unfair.

Have done it, but had to put it as a general enquiry otherwise it wouldn't give me an email box.

Yeah I said i wasn't the only one, even said I was on dukan diet and my forum friends had also heard the same, and we were all disappointed. That there is nothing the same on the market so they are selling the best one.

See if we get anything back.

I am so stuffed tonight.

Had normal porridge for breakfast and then didn't get lunch till nearly 3pm, but cos i am concious of eating too late I made evening meal at about 7pm, did salmon with stuffed mushrooms and stuffed tomatoes on a bed of green leaves. All from the dukan book. All enjoyed. Have never thought of draining cottage cheese, this made it creamier and a slightly different taste, will def be doing that again.

The had my supper opsie rolls and choc mug cake throu the afternoon too. Eaten so much in such a short space of time i hope my body can cope before morning. Otherwise I'll be so annoyed again LOL.

Right I think I need my bed, am a bit fidgety and don't want to head towards the kitchen .

No tesco's close to me thou. It would take a drive into town or a few miles in opposite direction to other shops. Kind of defeats the money saving if I have to use fuel to get there LOL....I'm sure it will work out. I'll just have to fill the fridge from morrisons, its so cold at the moment I could keep a small box of it in the garage and it wouldn't go off.

Hiya, just wanted to ask u about the flavourings u ordered, dou know if they are larger bottles than dukan ones? I have nearly run out of caramel one and want to get more but after reading ur post maybe i could get it cheaper! thanks x

Hi hun, no the preema flavourings are same size as the ones you buy in the supermarket. 28ml. I did masses of research last night, looking for prices etc., i saw the dukan ones, and am seriously wanting the peanut one, but can't really afford it. But from what I see the bottle size is 115ml, so if you divide it down it works out a decent ish price. The preema ones are about 65p but with postage it works out a bit more than that. The didn't have peanut flavour, but I did get pistachio and a hazelnut flavouring which will have to be used sparingly as its not really the right kind.

Finally lost this morning, only thing was dopy me when I got back downstairs couldn't rem if scales had read 61/2 or 61/4 so I decided to write down the half and then tomorrow can be a loss if need be LOL. Still 1.5 down this morning though and after my total stuff fest I was very surprised.

Total protein day today,

B Porridge/Yogurt
L Thai Fishcakes with dukan bread spread with quark/Sweet omelettes
T Lemon Chicken (from dukan book) /cheesecakes with greek yogurt and lemon curd.
S Greek yogurts with Lemon Curd and cheesecakes.
4 coffees 4 coke 1 water 1 hot choc

Only prob is TOTM and all that fluid LOL, so annoying. Hoping for at least a half loss in the morning which will put me back to mid week weight. Historically Monday mornings are not a good weigh in for me, out of 20 weeks only 4 weeks have been a loss on a Monday, but fingers crossed.

I think I'm going to stop crossnig my fingers, I think they weigh too much LOL. Stayed the same this morning. Could have done with good news, feeling quite low today. Too much to do, doesn't seem to be enough time and going round in circles. Oh well. Tomorrow is another day eh??

Fireworks tonight, we bought a £5 box from asda, they weren't very powerful but it was nice to say we had some and DD loved em.

DF deserves them xxx

thanks DFFs x

Hey DNSF!

Just heard back from ASDA - Not discontinued but it is being removed from some stores. they are forwarding my email to Ken, my store manager, and he will be speaking to the merchandising team about getting it back in store!

Watch this space! ..... or shelf :D

Woohoo will check my mail when I can get laptop off dd, see if i've been answered too. Hope my asda keeps it in. will find out on Thursday. X

Back