Dukan Do It....

Karin have faith xxx we have in you your a great Dukaneer xxx

heres to another milestone! wow amazing dukan weightloss hun!!
Dreaded totm ;/ i was monsterous last time on dukan but this time been taking magnesium,vit d and vit b daily and monster has left the building! works for me ;-) xx

Oh well done DKNSF!!!

You've done fantastically well!! No longer OBESE!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

Keep up the good work!!:553:

I bet you'll be absolutely fine Karin, no worries :D

P x

Karin have faith xxx we have in you your a great Dukaneer xxx

Thank you, I have had a couple of months now of seeing a bad week the week after TOTM and then a really good week after that, so I will just take it as it comes, I'm not going to question my food cos I know it works. I am already preplanning christmas week. have a few family get together and have decided that Iam going to do a PP for half the day and then a PV meal with the family. It will means veg on a few days, but if I only have it for the evening meal/lunch then I can control it. Apart from Christmas day that is, I am intending on having stufffing and yorks pud. Not bothered about the roasts, unless I buy the tiny ones LOL. I wonder though,just how many of us are having a little break on C Day.

Gained yesterday as predicted, lost again this morning. LOL. It feels so good to be in the 13s, I really can't remember the last time I was, I know I reached 13s back in 1992, wow thats twenty years ago. I was 14 something ten years ago, so I reckon this is the lowest in nearly 20 yrs. God that feels good to say LOL. Its added incentive. Had another compliment yesterday from a teacher who didn't know how much I'd lost.

Enjoy getting thinner xxx and i bet loads put a holiday form in on Christmas day lol

Wow well done what a milestone- 20 years !!

I'm planning
Christmas Eve,
Christmas Day,
Boxing day :D...

then back on it between then and New Years Eve,

Then off again for New Years Eve/Day ;)

2nd of January ;) back in the Dukan house :D x

Gonna try and be as "good" as possible :) not a drinker so that helps, we've agreed no xmas pud this year - so looking into "lighter" alternatives :) - not gonna beat myself up over it too much - memories are more important then a few pounds we know we can get shut of fairly quickly (it'll all be salt/water weight for the main) xxx

Well if this is the time to say our planned fall out the hear goes..............
Im at a wedding xmas eve ....I know xmas eve and a five couse meal mmmm cant wait so 1st day bust
xmas day ...........enough said
boxing day were off to a fab drag show so alchohol fest and probs club grub..... then theres
Durham for meal and drinks inbetween and oh yes new years day at the club......food and drinks fest again well you just gotta ;)

DNSF missed seeing your four stone milestone but soooo happy for you..... I remember the feeling I had when I got to 12 stone something which, like you, was the lightest I had been for years and years - about the same as you with v brief moments when I did various fad diets over the years!!! Your head is so in the right place which is wonderful....... You must be feeling amazing and looking wonderful too..... x

Great plan dnsf! Planning is defo the key and u are inspirational with ur weightloss and focus ;-)

DNSF missed seeing your four stone milestone but soooo happy for you..... I remember the feeling I had when I got to 12 stone something which, like you, was the lightest I had been for years and years - about the same as you with v brief moments when I did various fad diets over the years!!! Your head is so in the right place which is wonderful....... You must be feeling amazing and looking wonderful too..... x
I do feel amazing, little things like being able to bend to shave legs and no wobbly bits in the way, climbing the stairs etc.

Great plan dnsf! Planning is defo the key and u are inspirational with ur weightloss and focus ;-)

Thanks everyone, yes I am feeling very focussed and on target LOL, I find that i feel better in control if I plan.

I've just spent a couple of hours working out the next 3 weeks menus, which includes two family get togethers, one which I can cater more for the Dukan diet. Got a visit to friends and of course christmas day. I have decided that apart from the yorkshires and stuffing on christmas day, I intend on having a bag of Asda chipsticks. My all time fave crisps. I have missed crisps to some degree, but I am giong to savour these, make them last the day, hopefully LOL.

I'm suffering with my foot at the moment, no idea how it started, but been sore for about 5 days. I can't put any real weight on my left big toe, and pain and soreness is from the tiptoe part of my foot and inside the toe crease. It aches across the top as well. Hubby thinks its arthritis. My right thumb joint is also playing me up but I think thats all the bead work I have been doing for the two fairs I have just done.

I'm wearing a pain patch so its deadened it a wee bit. Hopefully it won't last for long.

Just updated my statistics with this morning's weigh in and I have officially gone beyond my all time greatest loss.

4st 3lb was in August 1992 this morning's weigh makes it 4st 3.25lb.....woo hoo.

I know its a strange milestone, as it shows I have been overweigh for a long time, and failed to keep it off last time. But it shows my determination eh??

Woohoo!! Milestones are ace!! X

wow great planning..........its the only way, keep knocking the milestones Karin xxx and defo sounds like arthritis xxx

Wow well done that alltime low is fab, u deserve to be proud of urself all ur hard work has paid off, ur planning is a fab idea, think i should take some time to sort out what i will do! Have a great week, go get ur toe looked at!!

Hi all what a busy week, all sorts going on with school, fairs etc., hopefully now I am all caught up and ready for christmas. Online delivery on Friday and a few bits to get from Farm foods tonight. Have just wrapped up daughters pressies and sorted out her wardrobe and cold/summer clothes.

I reached another of those milestones this morning. 4½ stone off

All good stuff eh? My original target was to lose 5 stone and I was told I would achieve by 23rd Jan.....if I hadn't changed it and I were to stick to plan over christmas then I know I would achieve that goal. However, I did change my aim and am still a couple of stone off, I reckon I will reach it by April time. I need to do another dukan site calculation but I can't remember what my original answers were to see if i can get the same answers back. Will see.

How is everyone, hope you are all well. I'll try catch up on the forum properly over the next couple of days, hopefully I'll be able to do nothing but my own 'me' stuff tomorrow so might get chance to laze and look then LOL.

yes shes back xxx well done on the four and a half stone . Its a busy time so just post when you have time xxx

Back