Dukan Do It....

Fantastic :)

thank you muchly. Feeling pretty good at the moment, lost 3/4lb this morning. So I am now back UNDER my pre xmas holiday weight. Woo hoo, back on the downward journey.

Wore my new trousers today, was great not to have to keep pulling them up because the didn't fit my waist anymore. So comfy.

In school all day, been quite active so a bit of exercise there.

Snow been falling here, not as much as other parts of UK I know, but I hate it was such a passion that to me just a sprinkling is too much. hate driving in it, but have got to. Daughter on a sleepover tonight with friends, so got to go pick her up mid afternoon tomorrow. Hoping roads will have thawed a bit. Hope all you people on the west of the country haven't been too badly effected, and ifyou have make sure you are safe.

thanks....but spoke to soon.

Scales really hate me...........so gutted this morning. I had a really good day yesterday, got on scales and put 1.75lb back on...........thats my whole weeks weight loss back on in one day. Where did I go wrong, can only think of two things.

1, I ate my oatbran all in one go at breakfast instead of splitting it into breakfast and lunch bread like I usually do.

2, I had too many drinks. I usually have about 7 or 8 hot/cold drinks during the day. Yesterday I was obv thirsty and I had about 10&half. 3 of them later in day.

Neither of these should really have been a problem, but it obv was. I've tried to limit my drinks today to my usual 7 and had my oatbran as I have been having it, with second half of allowances made as bread. Fingers crossed for morning.

Thankfully the snow had melted enough for me to the dance class run this morning and pick DD up from her sleepover this afternoon. Its forecast a heavy snow shower around now, but temp is up a degree so hopefully won't make too much of a difference. Got a craft show to go to tomorrow, want to see what new stuff is for sale.

Bet its off today Karin xxx it will be water retention xxx

3/4lb off today, really could have done with seeing it all off.

I've decided that I am going to stop weighing every day. Its become obvious to me that as I near the end of this journey my weight is going to slow down quite a bit, I can't keep expecting to see quarter to half a pound each day and have fantastic weight losses each week. If I can hit my 2lb a week I would be happy, but its not happening at the moment, or it doesn't feel that way when I see the ups and downs of the scales each morning.

Other diets I've done i always got weighed once a week. But that scares me, once a week would mean i might cheat one day believing i have the whole week to make up for it, and that really really worries me. I'm not saying it will definately happen, but I don't want that risk. However, daily is still not going to work. So I am going to keep my Official WI as a Monday and then get weighed on a Thursday as well. It means I can keep a track on what I am doing, that I aren't overdoing the tolerateds etc., but I will then see positive news each week.

I had set myself end of April as my TW Goal date, but at this rate its not going to happen and thats frustrating. I really don't want to lose hope with this diet and end up failing, i have come so far and am so proud of myself. I can do so much more, going up and down stairs without being out of breath, bending to do anything is so much easier, clothes fit better, sitting in chairs with arms that don't dig in. I never ever ever want to go back to being that fat slobby person. I will not go back to that.

Enough of my rant now, I know we all go thru it, I just needed to motivate myself LOL.

You are doing absolutely fabulous hunni, don't lose sight of how far you come xx

Great post, as in your promise to your self I WILL NOT........ I believe you xxx you will never go back to that dark place again, and we all hit this wall but you will get over it and dont you ever use that word fail....again. You will get to TW, Dr. Dukan told me july but I think it was oct\nov xxx

dont you ever use that word fail....again.

Sorry :eek: 'mwah' x

Had a good dukan day today, lost this morning to make it 1.25lb for the week, not brilliant but still a loss.

I had meatball salad for tea with a beef side dish....well sliced beef. I mixed some horseradish with quark and then chopped some sliced beef and mixed it in with a bit of red onion. Soooo yummy.

I did an experiment this morning, doubling my bread recipe and using alarger loaf silicon tin, did really well, it meant my bread, cut in half, is big enough for me to have a proper sandwich, which I could always toast. Sooo yummy.

Made some more rhubarb muffins this morning.

Its going to be so so weird not weighing in the morning, I will have to get dressed really quickly so I dont accidentally on purpose get on those scales LOL.

Hmmm sounds good. Could teach the cat to pull the lever LOL

Another good day today with some more incentives. I sorted out my trousers today as i wanted to get some stuff listed on ebay. I tried on every pair of trousers and jean and I have been able to put 13 pairs onto the selling pile. All ranging in size of 24 / 22 / 20. I have three pairs of jeans in my cupboard at size 18 that I have finally been able to wear. two pairs of jean trousers in other colorus and three pairs of black trousers for school.

I am over the moon because two pairs of the jeans have been in my wardrobe with tags on for five years.........and now they fit. I seem to think i bought them when i was following WW and I realised recently that was five years ago.

I text my mum to say its official, I am a size 18 trouser and I know I am a 16 top. That means I have dropped three dress sizes. Woo Hoo.

I had a jelly baby tonight LOL, My daughter was bought a massive jar for christmas and she sat down tonight to eat a few. I was staring at the jar LOL and she gave me a sweet, she actually gave me another 3 and i told her no thank you i can't really have them. I got out my SF sweets instead. Very proud of myself cos I really really wanted those jelly babies LOL.

Great loss, well done!

LOL JB, I did wonder if you would comment LOL. :D

It was a quicker murder, I'm a head biter LOL.

Mid week weigh in this morning and have lost .75lb. I'm pleased with that, much prefer seeing a down number rather than up and down LOL. It means I am back on track and under my pre christmas weight, by a quarter pound

Made some Oopsie rolls today with a pinch of onion salt and tom puree. Only a hint of taste in them, but its nice. Am having cheesburger pie for tea. Added tbsp of passatta (two of my frozen cubes LOL), some garlic and basil so it has an italian taste to it. Cottage cheese is onion and chive so will have a different flavour.

Morning MM friends, or should I say afternoon.

I got weighed this morning, lost .5lb which makes a weekly total loss of 1.24lb. Not happy, thats two weeks running I haven't reached the average. At least by only getting weighed twice in the week it means I haven't seen it go up and down and get even more disheartened.

If I could lose a little more than that each week I know that I would achieve half a stone a month. I really really want to achieve my goal by the anniverary of starting the diet, I had hoped to be at TW by end of April, its still achievable but I think i need to do something extra to help.

I know exercise in an issue, but I have been trying do to little bit, like using the vibe plate, squats when no one looking LOL. I am going to try to up it, with things round the house like going up and down the stairs a dozen times or so, its bound to get my heart rate going LOL.

Anyway, as some of you will no doubt say, and my hubby frequently does, a loss is a loss...........so on with the next week.

I made some muffins and bread this mornig to last me a few days, having chicken stuffed with quark for tea, lemon and garlic flavouring. I made some rhubarb frozen yogurt the other day, quite nice. Going to try and make it with greek yogurt as I think this might be creamier.

its gone really dull here, supposed to rain later. Fingers crossed its not while I pick up DD from school LOL

IMO as long as it's heading in the right direction, it's good. I know it's v dissappointing when it doesn't shift fast enough especially with all the effort put into it. I've been losing & regaining the same pesky lb since I managed to shift the xmas splurge weight. It sometimes feels like I'm not getting anywhere but at least it's not heading up instaed of down!!! Does that make sense?

Your menu sounds lovely though!

A LOSS OS A LOSS.........................:D

Back