Dukan Do It....

A LOSS OS A LOSS.........................:D
Might have known you'd say it LOL :D

Yes china it makes sense, its just frustrating when we see the weight drop off so quick and then it suddenly seems to almost stop. But, I'm not giving up, i can't wait to be that TW, I really can't. I love my new shape and can't wait for it to be even slimmer and a lower size. LOL

Great \post Karin your a Dukan star xxx

Just think of the new clothes you can buy with the ones that no longer fit !

Thanks sid, i do feel so positive with this diet. Despite all my rantings about not losing at times, I know know that it will work, and i will lose it ALL.

Thanks col, i will

Jo, thats one of the things I am looking forward to. need to save a bit of cash and then go shopping with my mum in the summer holidays. I am already over the moon that I can go and buy a size 18 off the rack, without having to find the big sizes. I am actually contemplating a pair of leggings. I have a lovely long jumper, and i was wearing it with jean jeggings, but they got too big and have just gone off to a new home via ebay land.

Made a lovely quiche for tea tonight, used Aldi chive cottage cheese with the eggs. Chopped onion, tomatoes, pepper and left over quorn roast. Had half for tea tonight and having other half for lunch on Thursday. Very yummy.

I'm going to try your quiche recipe, also the beef & horseradish mix.
A day of shopping for loads of new clothes sounds lovely. well done on the losses so far.

Did you like the mix china. I love it.

I had Thai Tiger Beef for tea, got it out of the dukan kindle book a few of us downloaded a while back. Very nice, almost as nice as Vietnamese Beef (luclac)

Mid weigh tomorrow, I'm almsot convinced its not good news, but I keep doing that to myself LOL, dopey mare that i am ...... no comments Sid!!!!!!

Have got a load of princess dressing up on ebay last night, inc cyberman and a doctor outfit, hopefully they will sell and thats a bit more money in the paypal account. Am going to try and build it up so we can have a treat in the summer.

My lips are sealed :D bUt hey why you selling yours and hubby sexy time dressy up clothes for Hehehehehe sorry couldnt resist a bit of blue xxx

My lips are sealed :D bUt hey why you selling yours and hubby sexy time dressy up clothes for Hehehehehe sorry couldnt resist a bit of blue xxx

Sshhhhh I kept the best ones LOL.

:clap:

Totally cheesed off this morning. Mid week weigh and I've put a pound on since Monday.................how the flip did that happen.

I am seriously going to have to revisit the book and see where I am going wrong. Maybe its too much dairy (though I don't think so really). I did cheat a tiny bit yesterday but not worth a pound surely. Made a packet of choc chip cookies for DD and DH, I used the scrapings to make a smaller cookie just for me, measured about the size of a small egg across. Really don't think it was worth a pound, esp as in the past my ice cream cheats have had more fat and sugar in them.

I have been really consious of everything thats gone in my mouth and tum today. Going back to counting all the dairy and cutting out the tolerateds completely, I don't have many as a rule, not been having my hot choc or rhubarb on PP days. Only tolerateds have been the soy sauce in beef and occasionally some horseradish mixed with fromage frais.

Maybe if i relook at the book and get out my menus from back at the start of the diet i might see where I am going wrong.

Have a look back through your diary too, have a look at the times when you were doing well, that'll give you a boost x

DNSF it must be water weight, surely a tiny cookie couldn't do that much damage. I feel for you as I know how disheartening no loss or a gain is. keep strong & carry on xx

Mid week WI's don't count - keep going DNSF - good idea to review your menus and see what has changed..... Quite a lot of people are stalling at the moment - we are all retaining all the blimmin rain and snow we have been having!!! LOLOLOL! x

Ahh so that's why my weight went up today again... I'm soaking rain up like a sponge lol

thanks my mm friends, the rain it must have been then, I was out in the playground in some sun yesterday and it must have evaporated from me, because i couldn't resist the scales this morning, really needed to read good news and it said i had lost 2.25lb. Go figure. I really don't get my body, its so all over the place at the moment.

Doesn't help I have yet another cold, hurting my sinuses too. Can't stop sneezing, it must be helping tighten up my tum muscles though LOL.

I had lovely chicken and mushroom salad for tea last night, supper was a chopped carrott only, although I do love my crabsticks. I am going to try and only have them on PP days so its a filling supper. PV days can be veggies bits if need be. I can't go to bed on an empty tum so i need something.

Food today

BF - Usual Porridge and yogurt.
Ln - galette with salmon fingers / sweet omlette
Te - cheesburger pie / Jelly n Yog
Su - 4 crabsticks and boiled egg if needed

My exercise is a bit all over, but I have been at work in school the last two days and as its nursery children, I am on my feet a lot. Walked to PO today and planning on doing Wii Fit tonight with DD. Might run round that island if my nose will let me .

Df why not weigh just weekly ? I've stopped all together at the moment it was driving me doolallytap. My jeans are feeling loser that's all that matters :)

Oh jo, I don't think I could. All other diets I have ever ever done were weigh once a week and that was fine. When I started DD and we had to weigh daily I got into the habit and its kind of become an obsession. Changing to twice a week has really been hard to do but i'm coping LOL. I know I should only use my weekly WI as the official loss, but we all hope to see a downhill figure during the week, ah well, so long as its still a good loss for once on Monday I'll be fine LOL. I can at least admit its an obsession LOL.

Good luck for tomorrow WI DNSF - my weight loss definately slowed down towards the end of the plan and it was hard to accept a 1lb a week but the difference each pound made to my figure was amazing so stick with it and TW will be yours in no time...... You know you feel totally different and that is something to be embraced each and every day...... Although I have put a bit of weight back on it feels sooooo good to be able to buy off the rail at any shop instead of sticking to very few in not so great styles....... I try to remember that when I put a choccy bar in my mouth or some toast gets too close!!! LOL! xxxx

Good luck for tomorrow WI DNSF - my weight loss definately slowed down towards the end of the plan and it was hard to accept a 1lb a week but the difference each pound made to my figure was amazing so stick with it and TW will be yours in no time...... You know you feel totally different and that is something to be embraced each and every day...... Although I have put a bit of weight back on it feels sooooo good to be able to buy off the rail at any shop instead of sticking to very few in not so great styles....... I try to remember that when I put a choccy bar in my mouth or some toast gets too close!!! LOL! xxxx

Trudy, perfectly spot on post. Yes I do feel so good when I know I can buy off the rail. I have dropped 3 dress sizes both top and bottom and still have to remind myself when I am looking at the racks what size to look for............it become a chant. LOL. 16 / 18 - 16 / 18 - 16 / 18 just so I remember what size to pick up. Knowing that for the most part I can walk into any store in any place and know I will fit into something in that shop is a wonderful feeling, and not something I've been able to do for so many years. Whenever I went shopping with anyone be it Mum, Sister or Friend, I would feel quite disallusions or bored after a while because I knew nothing would fit and there was no point looking for me. Now that won't happen. I can't wait to go shopping with my Mum in the summer. All those lovely clothes I will be able to try on even if I don't buy them LOL.

I must admit to being aprehensive about the weigh in, I deliberatly haven't had supper tonight LOL, having said that sunday meal times are always out of whack because we get up later, so our evening meal wasn't till nearly 7 anyway.

I got out a menu from a few weeks back when I had my last large loss, nothing on the menu is really any different to what I am doing now, so I can only assume it really is because the last two stones are really going to take longer and that its also just my body doing what it wants to do LOL, that its all slowed down. If I can achieve the half stone a month i will be pleased with that.

Defo ur body holding on to that last bit of weight, honestly I would get a pound a week loss in ur head as expectation and any more will then be a bonus!!!! I remember being two pound from target and weighed in and I had sts after a great week, I was gutted and crying in frustration, it was hard to keep motivated but the next week I was bang on target!!!!! Then I had a horrid tummy bug and lost another five!!!! That soon went back on! Lololol!
Clothes shopping for a bit after I could buy off the rail became stupid as I still bought stuff just cos it fit instead of cos I loved it!!! Then the choice became tiring, now I enjoy it again and only buy it if I love it!!!!!
Have a great dukan week DNSF and good luck with wi!!! X

Back