Dukan Do It....

Lovely post! (I remember wanting to accost overweight strangers on the train wanting to spread the word about Dukan and how easy it was! So glad I never did it, although was often tempted! Would probably have got a slap!!)

hahahahaha xxx :D

Lovely post! (I remember wanting to accost overweight strangers on the train wanting to spread the word about Dukan and how easy it was! So glad I never did it, although was often tempted! Would probably have got a slap!!)

Hmmm i tend to find myself looking at larger people as i walk by thinking, hmm how can you be happy, you need to do something about it. I was never ever happy about my size, just too lazy to do something I guess.

I've been doing some exercises today.

I've read up the exercises in the Dukan book, and have done the first 1 both last night and this morning....and will continue to do them each time. I did the arm exercises too, Also done a lot of different exercises on the vibration plate, more for toning and fat burning. I've also done a few bouts of running on the spot. 6min for each. I've decided that if I haven't got time to go our walking then at least i am getting my heart rate up a bit and possibly help to burn a few fat cells off. LOL. I googled that doing short bursts of exercise throughout the day can still have the same effect as a continuous workout.

I'm hoping to tone up my balloon flabby belly and wobbly wings.

Hopefully they'll also help with the weigh in on monday.

Right off to bed, early night needed. See you all tomorrow xx

loving your positive posts. When you read positivity it rubs off same as reading negitivities has the same effect xxx Keep posting xxxxx I neeeeeed to feed of your vibes.....lol I vant to bite your kneck mhwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

loving your positive posts. When you read positivity it rubs off same as reading negitivities has the same effect xxx Keep posting xxxxx I neeeeeed to feed of your vibes.....lol I vant to bite your kneck mhwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Aw thank you hunni. You can feed off my vibes any time. LOL...as for my neck, I'm a wee bit ticklish.

I did my exercises again today, I haven't done any on the spot running thou because my calves are really sore. Doing my Dukan sit ups and buzzy times though.

I'm going to see friends tomorrow that I haven't seen in well over a year, so I am going to dress the part LOL. Wear my size 16 black jeans if they feel ok, and a lovely square neck top that my mum gave me. Feel very slim in it. I'm tempted to get weighed in the morning just so i can say to them how much I've lost, but i really want to keep it for Monday. Am feeling good for Monday, quite excited about it....better be a good loss or else me and those scales are gonna fall out.

I made some ginger oatbran cookies today and a sponge cake from a recipe I haven't made for a while. Lovely and tasty.

Right off to bed, got to try and get up a bit earlier in the morning so i can sort out my beads to takke to my friends, we having a craft afternoon. I'm mid way through making a new necklace with lots of circles, something thats kind of been on my mind for a while to do. Will show you all when its done.

I'm seriously thinking of trying to sell some of my sets on ebay as I haven't been able to sell them at fairs etc., because they cost quite a bit with cost of materials and time etc.
Need to look into if I can have two accounts for ebay and paypal.

wow your friend will be well and truly shocked lol put your lippy on and knock em dead Karin xxx

Thanks P & S, it was a great afternoon. My friend and her sisters all said wow, didn't I look good and I soaked it up. In the past I would be a bit shy of it and brush it off, but no, not this time. I even stood up and did a twirl when the second sister arrived LOL.

Wore my pink floral skinny jeans and the size 14 black jumper.

There was loads and loads of sweets on the table in front of us as we worked, and food and puddings in the kitchen at the get together, I even made some banana buns to add to the table. I didn't have one single thing. I took my oatbran muffin and a ginger cookie. had three cups of coffee and that was it.

Official weigh in tomorrow, I've been good, not cheated on anything this week, made sure all my fluids totalled a right amount and have not eaten too late on a night. had a bit of a gippy belly tonight though, not sure why, I did wonder if it was the sprouts at teatime, but i didn't cook them any different that before. Had quorn roast, with a fairly big portion so again not sure if thats had anything to do with it. I'm sure it will be fine, at least all the whooshing is clearing me out eh??? LOL

Right off to bed, want to read some more of my book, am having a lie in the morning, first day of the hols, nothing serious to do apart from a card commission, but i know what I'm doing for that so not a problem.

See you in the morning with my weigh in news :D

WI this morning 1.75lb off.

Still 1lb off that magic 5 though. So fingers crossed it'll be next week.

Went for a walk after lunch, walking to music, 5 songs and turns out it was only 16 mins LOL. Still a walk is a walk.

fantastic post, love you twirling you so deserve the praise xxx next week will see that 5 stone gone. Will have to look at the funny icons cause youre going to get a bigun for that 5 stone loss xxx

funny icons!!!

what are they, are they the emoticons?

I'm a bit bloated at the moment, i really do need to stay off the SF sweets ,:eek: but feeling quite virtuous cos I have really been so careful today with everything LOL (ok apart from the liquorice WW SF sweets). No supper tonight because i had a late tea. Salt and Pepper Chicken ....yum.

I actually think i might get weighed in the morning, just to see if they love me :D, knowing me I'll be weighing every day this week to see when it will tell me that magic number. LOL.

I'm seeing friends tomorrow, the kids are all going to play together and it would be great to have some good news.

I noticed when I updated my stats I have actually dropped into the 27s for BMI. Woo, thats more than ten down from my original BMI.

What willpower you have. Fabulous!

Thank you Joanne.

i did get weighed this morning and...........

th_5.gif stone lost

It also means I have achieved the original True Weight I set right back at the begining of the diet, the figure that seemed more achieveable cos 6.5stone sounded too scary.

12st 13lb means I have also gone into a starting number I don't think I've been for 18 years.

i guess that walk did me some good yesterday LOL,

right, now I've bragged, I'm going to do my daily chores.

Wowser, Karin, wowser!! :D :D :D

You have worked so hard, it's fabulous to see you reaping your (just) rewards.

Good on ya! :D

P x

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT - that is all!xxxxxx

Back