Dukan Do It....

Have to agree with T & Sidd loving your posts. You've come a very long way & it's lovely reading how you are changing :)

Happy Mother's Day xxxxxx

Thank you xxx

Today has been a fairly good dukan day. Spoiled by DD and DH and a lazy day watching films. Food wise its all been good apart from two little things. We had a voucher to use in a Marks & Spencer, nothing we need re clothes/hosuewares etc,. so decided to use it to go buy some lovely food for our meals today from the new Food hall that has opened near us. For me all dukan good....but I am so stuffed, never eaten so much. I was woken around half 9 with my breakfast and a lovely card with some bead reamers I had wanted. Then when we went out I got a scarf in Matalan, white and floral with bobble fringe. Pretty.

Here is todays food.

Bf: Porridge and a Muller Yogurt (DH & DD made it, I'd bought the yog to make it easier for them, instead of having to sort out my homemade one)
Ln: 2 pieces of salmon with salad (M&S) / Dukan Bread / Lo greek yogurt with rhubarb.
Te: BBQ Chicken pieces / 1/3 Bag King prawns / veggie sticks / 2 boiled eggs / pickled onions / few slices of wafer thin Chicken (Most from M&S)

Cheats hmmm, 3 Prawn Cocktail crisps (I mean 3 single ones) DD had a bag and put it between us, I dipped in and after three made her move the bag. Feel very proud of myself for that as i am a total crisp aholic. Mars Ice Cream bar...for my pudding.

Mid and Tea meal were within a few hours of each other so I am sat feeling so so stuffed, and bloated.

fluids nearly a full litre of coke, 3 coffees. No wonder I'm bloated from all that fizz LOL.

This morning was a good loss on yesterdays weigh in, but I'm a bit concerned that all my food today is going to show in the morning, really really hope I haven't screwed it up.

It was our Wedding Anniversary yesterday so this whole weekend has been full of celebration. A lovely relaxing weekend.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! :character00250:

Even if you put a pound on, you had a fab weekend celebrating mothers day and your anniversary, thats what life should be like, youll be back to normal tomorrow x

Awwwww loved reading your last post :) If I'd read it yesterday I would have been crying (emotional) Well done for resisting the crisps they are my nemesis too.

What's the wi result ?

Well my Dukan friends, this morning from yesterday I put ¼lb on!

But......................................drum roll!!!!!

I lost 4¼lb in the week.

Woo hoo, so pleased, I hope that means my plateau is finally broken and I am once again on the slope to True Weight. I know I have still been losing but staying the same and only a ¼ lost the week before was quite disheartening.

I stopped all exercises apart from a bit of walking, so no toning up for me at the moment, whether that is the cause or totally coincidental I don't know, but once I reach TW I will start to tone all the flabby bits.

Jojo hunni, no way would I have wanted you to cry hunni, but I understand.

Thanks Col, 23 years we've been married now, and as of today its been 29 years we have officially been a couple. Although we worked together for 6 months. Also its the anniversary of us moving into this house today, been 8 yrs almost to the minute since we got the keys to this house.

Dukan food today

BF usual porridge and yogurt.
LN Dukan Bread/cottage cheese with basil and puree/prawn & crabstick mix and Dukan Muffin with lemon curd and quark (sounds a lot, but it was a lot of stuff together LOL)
TE Chicken Korma & Jelly n Yogurt
SP No idea, depends if I can be bothered.

Fluids not much today, though I will attempt my 8 drinks. I've had 4 so far.

Fabulous loss this week Karin !!!!!! Well done you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are gonna be a TW in no time at this rate x

Where to start..............
Congratulations on a fantastic loss I'm chuffed for you xxxxxxx
Congratulations on your anniversary your anniversary of being a couple and your home xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Your post oooozzzzes happiness and contentment Karin. You are a very lucky lady xxxx

Fabulous loss this week Karin !!!!!! Well done you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are gonna be a TW in no time at this rate x

I know, its suddenly become a bit closer and def puts a smile on my face.

Where to start..............
Congratulations on a fantastic loss I'm chuffed for you xxxxxxx
Congratulations on your anniversary your anniversary of being a couple and your home xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Your post oooozzzzes happiness and contentment Karin. You are a very lucky lady xxxx
Thank you thank you, a weekend of good stuff. Bout time eh? I am happy, I know our situation is stressful at the moment and i do have moment of panic, but for the main part hubby and i have kind of got a new friendship with him being at home, me losing weight makes me happy cos I love my new shape, though it could be better....had a shock when I just had my shower and looked down, tummy look decidedly podgy, me thinks its bloat!!!

Well done on your fantastic loss! I've always suspected exercise is no good for you lol! X x x
haha, begining to thing that way.

So my supper is sweet omlette with lemon curd quark as filling. Very yum.

sat watching NCIS repeat, talking to my MM friends, keeping an eye on my ebay sales. All good stuff. Thou i may close up soon so I can have a read of my book. Got a new (old from library, new to me) Christine Feehan book, I didn't realise its a double of her first two books in this series so I am very happy to finally be catching up.

OMG soooooo happy to ready your post - that is a fab loss and well deserved after you few weeks of plateau - think I will take a leaf out of your book Karin!!!! Food sounds good for today - defo need to do more cooking!!!! Funny how much we change from losing weight isn't it - I always got annoyed when people said I was much happier thinner than fatter but they are probably right - I guess more content with myself!!!! Keep going Karin - can't wait to celebrate TW with you!!! x

OMG soooooo happy to ready your post - that is a fab loss and well deserved after you few weeks of plateau - think I will take a leaf out of your book Karin!!!! Food sounds good for today - defo need to do more cooking!!!! Funny how much we change from losing weight isn't it - I always got annoyed when people said I was much happier thinner than fatter but they are probably right - I guess more content with myself!!!! Keep going Karin - can't wait to celebrate TW with you!!! x

I've discovered so much with cooking, I'm making meals I never ever would have done before. Used herbs and spices previously unused in my basket. I will use these recipes for life, just a shame my DH and DD wouldn't eat half of them. I will have the porridge every day at some time and I will probably continue to cook the muffins and or the bread. I think content is a good word T, yes content with my body, I don't feel ashamed any more, I can walk onto the school playground and feel taller and more equal, no longer feel as though I am ignored as a fat frumpy old thicky. Cos people do, they think cos you are fat you haven't got brains, well some people do, not all thankfully.

If I continue to lose the weekly recommended I will be ahead of my target now, 17th June. I originally hoped for end of april as thats what the dukan site seemed to indicate with the number of days, but obv I lost christmas. so I figured my yearly anniversary would be the goal....just looked at calendar and if I can lose 2lb a week I will reach TW for my sisters birthday. So, its onwards and downwards.............as the saying goes xx

Congrats that's a great loss Karin, I agree with sidd your posts ooze happiness xx

Well done Karin, fantastic result this week!!

I must admit im much happier when im lighter or losing, it just keeps you going and keeps you motivated too. Keep going hun your racing to the end now and we will all be there to celebrate with you!! x

Karin im as full as a gun reading your post and agree peoples attitude change when you loose weight . Some how they can suddenly 'see' us strange. I call it fatisum.......

Ha I like it Sid. fatisum, definately. they are all fatists...........LOL,

Grrr put ½lb back on this morning, with yesterdays tiny gain as well its annoying.

think I might have had a bit too much dairy yesterday, not as many eggs as normal though.

Not worried, just a blip, probably the bloating I've been suffering. Hoping this blooming hormone annoyance settles down soon.

Dukan food today

BF as usual
LN Seaweed Sheets with Crabmeat and Salmon / Dukan Bread with turkey burger and Muffin
TE Turkey Kebab with Garlic spinach and mushroom sauce / Jelly n Yogurt
SP Cheesecakes and Ham (if I am hungry)

Drinks so far 7 drinks just need a glass of water and thats my 2litrs

Not much else to tell you today peeps, just been making a card for my workshop on Thursday, Shopping this morning and a bit of cooking for advance foods.

Seaweed Sheets??????????????????????

Yes sid, sushi seaweed sheets. I think they are called Nori.

BM had them for quite a while and I bought loads of packets, you get 10 sheets in them and I use two at a time, esp as i can't seem to get them at the moment. They are really made from cabbage...........and are allowed LOL!!!!

I mix up salmon with something else, sometimes crabsticks or prawns, today was the first time with crabmeat. A bit of quark in with it, also I spread quark on one edge of the sheet so that I can roll it up. Then cut (with scissors) into bitesize chunks. One sheet will cut in half, and then make two rolls, which will each cut into 6 or 7 bites. I forget I have them in the cupboard thou LOL

great saturday night nibbles xxx

Yeah I guess they would be, never thought of that.

Well another ½lb ON!!!! this morning. I have checked and rechecked my food diary and I KNOW I did nothing wrong yesterday. I thought it might have been the milk as its one of those almond/hazelnut ones we were all talking about the other week. Only thing is the Carbs are 3g and fat is 1.6g......my normal semi skim milk that I have used for the FULL diet is 5g of carbs and 1.6g fat, so hazelnut is actually less. However, I didn't check this first thing and threw away half the carton believing it wasn't helping. I started using it on Monday afternoon when I ran out of my milk, so two gains with two mornings on milk...hmmm we will see. I am however, more than convinced that it is actually got NOTHING to do with my food choices, and that it is in fact my body trying to come to terms with an addition of hormones to my body. Not only TOTM looming in a few days, but the C I had fitted has the hormones in it, apparantly it can take 2-3 months for my body to aclimitize...wonderful!!!!! I say its the bloat, only because yesterday I fastened my belt to hole 5, and this morning I can't, its too tight.

Oh well, food today

BF Usual porridge
LN Dukan Bread with turkey rashers and fried eggs / Muffin
TE cheeseburger pie with jelly and yog to finish
SP cheesecakes. not having anything else,

I am determined to have NO tolerateds today, and in a bid to drop my dairy (difficult with tea plan) I am drinking hot water instead of coffee. Cold water I don't mind the occasional small glass, but the hot water, strangly I can drink more of it. So I have only had 1 coffee today, and 2 hots so far. Will be having a hot and a coke for lunch, then others thru day, Aiming for my 2ltrs

I've also noticed that last two days I have only eaten 3 eggs, instead of my usual 5-7.....maybe not enough protein there...although all the meats and fish conform to the rules.

Try not to focus on the scales too much lovely..... It's very hard not to I appreciate that but you know the fluctuations that happen for no apparent reason.......Probably the hormones as you suspect..... Keep going love and you will be rewarded!!! xxx

Back