Dukan Do It....

Karin I've just posted on Collette's diary & it made me think of you. Tomorrow is my Dukan birthday - look at how far I've come in 12 months compared to you in less than that. You've done amazing & throughly deserved a "treat" Now back on the D bus until TW :) xx

Jo dont knock what you have achieved and the roller coster year you have had xxx youll get there xxx

We all travel at different speeds don't we. Speed bumps along the way cause us to go off track and stall slightly. Sometimes those speed bumps are a bit higher than others, and I think once we go over the crest we go downhills a bit faster. Jo, you will get there hunni, don't you worry about that.

Had a lovely day with my parents today, spent a lot of time talking Dukan :D got some more advice and help re conso etc.,

Just sat down after sorting some stuff out for daughter, decided to come online, go to ebay and got more crap to deal with.

I have been selling on ebay for nearly ten years and never had any problems, buying or selling. In the last 6 months I have had to open 5 cases for non payments, I opened 1 case cos item wasn't right against another buyer. Have had two buyers give me neutral feedback because they didn't read the information on my listing properly. And now someone has opened a case against me saying item not as described, she's not made any approach to me via a message so I have absolutely no idea whatsoever what the problem is. I have read and re-read my description and can't for the life of me see what she has to complain about. Grrrr, why don't people show some courtesy. Is selling on ebay really worth even bothering with. If it weren't for the fact the money is useful I would pack it in.

Lost ¼lb this morning, and the flipping hormones have kicked in full time, not expecting a lot for the next couple of weeks, just got to hope my body does what it did this last month and I have two good weeks after that, it will all make up for it LOL.

Right, off to bed, got to be up early in morning, stuff to do x

Totally with you on ebay Karin! - I've been avoiding going onto it for a while now, starting trying local free-ads and suchlike with varying success....least there's no fee's and you deal face to face etc x

p.s. congrats (belatedly) on your 5.5st success! :) x

Thanks lotto.

I like to do the car boots, and the fees work out a bit cheaper, but during the winter months there is not much going on. I've had a reply from the person today who says she never intended it to be a case, she ws trying to send me a message. But she must have clicked the button and it would have asked lots of questions for her to get that far. Oh well, hopefully I can get it sorted.

Lost 2½lb this morning, nearly all that weight from end of last week and sundays binge, helps I had a visit from whoosh fairy too me thinks LOL ;)

Still got half pound to get back to lowest I was last week.

Just wanted to also tell you and say Congratulations to my Mum, she reached her TW today and is now in Conso. Really proud of her and so chuffed she's got there. Well done Mum, I won't be far behind you :D xxx

Awwwwwww congatulations Karin's mom :) & no you wont be far behind x

Thanks jo xx

say congrats from the Dukan team xxx your mum will keep you right when you reach conso xxx

will do hunni. She sometimes pops in to the forum so she might see it herself,

xx

That is a lovely bit of news to read Karin..... I LOVE the photo of you in your jeans and top and I think you look totally glam - defo nice to treat yourself to a bit of pampering when you get a mo!!! Reading you 'Easter binge' puts me to total shame as I had soooo much more than your wee blip and I can't for the life of me justify it!!! Losing five stone five pounds is such a huge achievement and you will be at TW in no time....... Loving your menus still - your food sounds so interesting - mine is defo needing a make over but time is scarce atm so doing what I can! x

That is a lovely bit of news to read Karin..... I LOVE the photo of you in your jeans and top and I think you look totally glam - defo nice to treat yourself to a bit of pampering when you get a mo!!! Reading you 'Easter binge' puts me to total shame as I had soooo much more than your wee blip and I can't for the life of me justify it!!! Losing five stone five pounds is such a huge achievement and you will be at TW in no time....... Loving your menus still - your food sounds so interesting - mine is defo needing a make over but time is scarce atm so doing what I can! x

Aw thank you Trudy, you had reason to blip though, being away and having to deal with stuff at a moments notice will always knock things out of whack. Thanks re menus, I must admit I think its one of the reasons I do manage well though, I would get very bored very quickly if I didn't spice it up LOL.

Put 1lb on this morning, obviously my up down week again, blooming hormones LOL.

Done a lot today though, shopping, washing, cleaning, bank, food prep and finally a sit down. Sunny and windy here so managed to get two lines of washign dry.

S&P chicken for tea with garlic spinach and mushrooms. Jelly cheesecake for pudding, couresty of mum reminding me of the recipe.

ooooo I forgot about that too xxx

Its sooo yum. this one uses quark instead of yogurt. A full tub of quark, sweeten it to taste and stir it to soften. make a jelly to half a pint only and leave to cool, or if you do what we do and only do quarter pint of hot water to start with, the cold will cool it straight away. Add very slowly to quark and mix it in a bit at a time. Set overnight (4 hours minimum). So lovely. Mum made it using oatbran soaked in water and then baked for the base, I didn't do that. Though when is served myself some tonight, I sprinkled a bit of oatbran over the top of it to give it a texture LOL.

Seperate note, message from my Mum to the forum girls, thank you for the congrats on her reaching TW. xx

Last edited:
seems quiet on the board tonight, hope everyone having a good time,

A gain this morning again, grr not sure if its the hormones or my late eating last night, it'll all settle out.

Did lots of washing and tidying this morning, then we had a lazy afternoon and watched the lovefilm we had got, Men in Black 3. it was really good, DD and DH shut in the kitchen playing games on the computer i think. Sat all on my lonesome *sulk* :D

Your doing great and you look fab in your pic :)

thanks ellie.

Lost 1¼lb this morning, bit more of the choc weight gone, water or hormones who knows. Time will tell.

Spent a long while today sorting out daughters homework with her, she's been doing revision of level 6 stuff for her sats, its been a help for me too, remembering how to do fractions etc., quite enjoy'd it really LOL.

Can't believe its Sunday tomorrow, another week gone by, and back to school on Tuesday. Back to usual stuff. DD told me tonight she wants to stay at home longer, she's never said that before, loves school, but I think she's a bit nervous about them having a new teacher. Hopefully this teacher will be ok and the kids aren't all going to have horrid times before they leave. It annoys me they've started a new teacher with only a month to go before SATS.

Nothing I can do about it though

Doh!!! Put that 1¼lb back on this morning. Up down flying around, looping the loop and defying the scales!!!!!!!!!!! LOL, dopy I know, but gotta smile cos the scales making me scream Aaarrggghhhh!!

Don't stress its all water and hormones xxx

I know, at least this time I do. I so wish I'd held off sorting out the coil, reading last night a lot of the symptoms of the one I have can be weight gain etc., so I am hoping I can manage to maintain what I am doing.

If tomorrow is a loss it'll be a good week LOL.

I'm back on the water tablets to try and help, also watching my salt as much as I can.

Back